Business Cards?

Kirk Is

Feb 27, 2002, 6:31:10 PM2/27/02

Does anyone know if there is a good Business Card template for Paintshop
Pro, something that makes it easier to line up if you go to print out on
the perforated card stock?

Or even a good one for Word, that I could do the tough work at high rez in
Paint Shop Pro, and then mangle into a Word doc...I'm not sure if I missed
it when I installed Word or what, but I don't have a template for it...

thanks...

--
QUOTEBLOG: http://kisrael.com SKEPTIC MORTALITY: http://kisrael.com/mortal
THE LIVING END Before long the end / Of the beginning / Begins to bend

Trev

Feb 27, 2002, 7:15:28 PM2/27/02

"Ron Lacey" <r...@ronstoons.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 27 Feb 2002 23:31:10 GMT, Kirk Is <kirk...@alienbill.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Does anyone know if there is a good Business Card template for
Paintshop
> >Pro, something that makes it easier to line up if you go to print out
on
> >the perforated card stock?
>
> If you're using Avery or Avery equivalent stock there are various
> format templates available on the Avery web site
> http://avery.com/software/index.jsp

In word go to >tools >envelopes & labels >select labels > select the label
No in the drop down Menu >.then new document
this will then open a full size page for you to insert images and text.ect

Uni

Feb 27, 2002, 7:35:22 PM2/27/02

You might try Avery's web site: http://www.avery.com/

> Or even a good one for Word, that I could do the tough work at high rez in
> Paint Shop Pro, and then mangle into a Word doc...I'm not sure if I missed
> it when I installed Word or what, but I don't have a template for it...

I thought apps like Word and Works came with templates for Avery paper
products? Plus, you could create a customized a template of your own.

Uni

Ron

Feb 27, 2002, 8:29:48 PM2/27/02
After I design graphics, I use MS Publisher to do the cards.

--

°¿° Everything begins with a thought.

"Kirk Is" <kirk...@alienbill.com> wrote in message

Don Stauffer

Feb 28, 2002, 9:47:24 AM2/28/02
I use BOTH PSP and Word. I set up a table in Word, as suggested in the
Avery package. Then I create a 3.5 x 2 image in PSP. When done (and
after saving) I copy and paste into the first table space in Word. Then
I copy that and paste it into the other spaces in the table. In
summary, I create in PSP, print in Word.

--
Don Stauffer in Minnesota
stau...@usfamily.net

DnaBoo

Feb 28, 2002, 9:15:13 PM2/28/02
Microsoft also has free downloads of templates for business cards. Some are
very nice...

Kirk Is

Feb 28, 2002, 9:35:41 PM2/28/02

well, I ended up just doing it by a 8.5x11 sheet at 300 pixels per inch,
and centering it. I used that trick of coloring the plain 3.5x2 version
to make sure i lined up properly, and then putting it back to white. I was
then stymied by loading the stock into the @$$@#$ printer...couldn't get
it to line up right.

--
QUOTEBLOG: http://kisrael.com SKEPTIC MORTALITY: http://kisrael.com/mortal

DEFEAT "For every winner, there are dozens of losers.
Odds are you're one of them." --Demotivators, http://despair.com

SVTKate

Mar 7, 2002, 8:09:23 AM3/7/02
I use a little program called Business Card Designer Plus.
It works the best for me. I use heavy card stock though, and cut them
myself. I know it offers templates for pre cut cards. Easy on the
pocketbook too ;)
http://www.camdevelopment.com/bcdp.htm

Kate