#ANTICHRIST ANDREW APPEALS TO ME TO BE A TERRORIST!!

Susan Williams

Jan 30, 2003, 10:30:33 PM1/30/03
On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 01:49:21 -0800, "Andrew" <andre...@usa.net>
wrote:

>Dear Ted McMillan (Susan),
>
>There IS a Savior who loves you. Now, while the door of mercy
>is still open, while probationary hours are fast fleeting into eternity,
>is the opportunity for you to respond to the drawing of Jesus -- to
>humble yourself before Him in surrender of your heart.

Why do you keep thinking that just because a person values all human
life--even non-Catholics--she must be judged, accused, condemned and
then be intreated to seek Christ?

Why are those who entertain conspiracy theories, the ones to claim
that we are in need of Christ just because we disagree with them?

Ted Seeber condemned all non-Catholics to persecution and death here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=5s3n0vg73j3ij1ft2osp6jnmugum9himi7%404ax.com

After so many have been condemned by the voice of this man, AND THOSE
CONDEMNED ARE NON-CATHOLICS AS YOU FALSELY CLAIM TO BE,

Why did you claim that the man was KIND AND COURTEOUS??

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%22courteous%22+group:alt.religion.christian.adventist+author:Andrew&hl=en&selm=a8e2dj%2430t%241%40nntp9.atl.mindspring.net&rnum=1

>If you do these things and learn of Christ through the study of His
>word and prayer, then the peace of heaven will replace the anxieties
>which plague you now.

The first part of your insulting letter against Brother Ted, starts
like this:

Dear Ted,

It is most obvious from your frequent postings that you are a very
troubled and unhappy person. I know that it is easy and natural for
others to judge you not knowing the severe childhood trauma you may
have experienced coupled with a dysfunctional home from your early
days until now. You must have experienced great pain.

=================

We read here that Brother Ted is in need of Christ because of his
frequent postings. ARE THERE ANY OTHERS HERE WHO POST FREQUENTLY?

Brother demon Andrew,

YOU ARE POSTING FREQUENTLY. But because you keep the Jesuit Oath and
is therefore a scoundrel, YOU CAN POST FREQUENTLY, BUT YOU WILL DENY
THAT YOU NEED CHRIST WHEN YOU NEED JAIL!!

Is it Christ that made you miss the frequent question given into your
satanic ears that goes like this:

How does the man (Antichrist Andrew falsely claiming to be Adventist)
know that Brother Ted had severe childhood trauma and a dysfunctional
home, especially when he didn't??? Where is his documentation? And
when we tell the world that he is a trained killer, what does he
respond with?

Are you prepared now to show the documentation the Christ with the
pitchfork has shown you? I am not impressed with your Christ, for it
makes you keep the Jesuit Oath.

>Then your influence may reveal the fruits of
>God's spirit to the glory of Jesus Christ.

Would it make me protect the worst super-damned terrorist killers in
the world like you do, BEING ONE??

Why did you protect the man who condemned all non-Catholics to
persecution and death, claiming that the man was, "Kind and
courteous??" Have you gone satan nuts!!

>May His peace and presence fill your heart as you surrender to Him
>now is my prayer for you.
>

>Andrew

I absolutely refuse to choose your pitchfork Christ! I will forever
choose the one I have!

LET THAT MAKE YOU SLEEP!!

In His Grace,

Susan