KIS News

Craig Keefner

Dec 23, 2003, 1:59:26 PM12/23/03
December 23, 2003

Welcome to the KIS monthly newsletter!

Keeping up with the self-service kiosk industry is not an easy task.
With news from KIS (the market leader) we hope to serve the community.

Some un-official KIS news we can share:

* Two weeks ago, on national stage with the Today Show on NBC,
Bernadette Peters and Mary Tyler Moore announced the new Pet Ark
project (with the help of KIS).

* KIS scored another major win for new kiosks in a very large home
improvement chain.

* Do the acronyms DHS and/or GSA mean anything to you? They mean
something to Pete Snyder with KIS. Pete is coordinating our programs
in this area. If you are interested please contact Pete at
pete at kis-kiosk.com

* In August, Craig Keefner, the founder of Kiosks.org, joined the
crew here in Colorado. Craig is currently putting together a Certified
Solution Partner program (CSP) which encompasses Software, Hardware
and Consulting services solutions that KIS offers. If interested, you
can contact Craig at cr...@gokis.net

* KIS recently added new offices in New York (Manhattan), Dallas, San Diego and Minneapolis.

* We released our first software product specifically for the
Retail POS markets with our javaPOS drivers (1.7 latest version).
JavaPOS is the next generation OPOS.

* Recreational News: PR Newswire and Thomson Financial held an
invitational golf tournament which KIS won with an unbelievable 20
under par 52.

If you are considering a kiosk project and would like to see what our
CSP program can do for you,
visit http://www.gokis.net/forms/rfi1.html.

Our multi-stage qualification
form will start the process. Or email ckeefner at kis-kiosk.com and we
can set up an interview. Projects ranging from 1 unit to 10,000 units
qualify.

Visit our corporate site at http://www.kis-kiosk.com for the latest on our
products and services as well as our special features such as our
Frequently Asked Questions, Photo Kiosks, Interactive Kiosks and
Outdoor Kiosk Tips. We also have new updated brochures you can
request.

--
Newsgroup: comp.infosystems.kiosks
homepage : http://www.visi.com/~keefner

JavaProfi

Dec 26, 2003, 2:49:33 PM12/26/03
> * We released our first software product specifically for the
> Retail POS markets with our javaPOS drivers (1.7 latest version).
> JavaPOS is the next generation OPOS.

Where can I find more infos about your JavaPos drivers. Because we
currently port our cash system to java we are interessting on all
infos about.

Craig Keefner

Dec 30, 2003, 12:31:06 PM12/30/03
downlo...@gmx.de (JavaProfi) wrote in message

> > * We released our first software product specifically for the
> > Retail POS markets with our javaPOS drivers (1.7 latest version).
> > JavaPOS is the next generation OPOS.
>
> Where can I find more infos about your JavaPos drivers. Because we
> currently port our cash system to java we are interessting on all
> infos about.

I have documentation on them which I can send. Contact me (Craig
Keefner) here at craig at gokis.net. We support multiple MSRs,
Scanners and Proximity Detectors. All of the devices are encapsulated
in one jar file and configured via one xml file.
All 1.7 compliant.

thanks!

Craig