New Morning Acetates (SHN)

Bob Meyer

Oct 24, 2003, 12:58:49 PM10/24/03
The New Morning acetates are now bein uploaded in
"alt.binaries.music.shn.dylan".

--
Bob Meyer
bobm...@mac.com

laurent

Oct 24, 2003, 1:29:12 PM10/24/03
is there any artwork for New Morning Acetates ???
thanks

Laurent

Bob Meyer

Oct 24, 2003, 1:49:53 PM10/24/03
In article <bnbnf8$6h1$1...@news-reader3.wanadoo.fr>,
"laurent" <lc1...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> is there any artwork for New Morning Acetates ???
> thanks

It's included in the post at "alt.binaries.music.shn.dylan"

They're also at:

http://pool.dylantree.com/pool_view_image.php?image=4396

http://pool.dylantree.com/pool_view_image.php?image=4397

--
Bob Meyer
bobm...@mac.com

anthony

Oct 24, 2003, 8:54:32 PM10/24/03
I fear my monthly download limit set by Telstra won't allow SHN downloading....
ah well, off to the trading forum!

Warren Barr

Oct 25, 2003, 2:20:18 AM10/25/03
I've been out of the loop for awhile - do the acetates contain anything
not on official releases and/or is the sound quality better? My CD
sounds like shit. This would be a great nominee for the next batch of
SACDs.

Warren

Marcok

Oct 25, 2003, 2:14:11 PM10/25/03
Is it possible to have a cdr copy (shn or wav)?
thanks
Marco (Italy)

Gayfords

Oct 26, 2003, 4:14:18 AM10/26/03