Low power servo ?

Doublehp

May 21, 2003, 9:00:36 PM5/21/03
Hello World;

I would need some peace of advices a bout some servos:
I am looking for 2 very low power servo motor:
- one has to be between 100mA and 200mA ( can such a servo still lift
some thing about 50g heavy without any reduction stuff ? )
- the other, below 50mA

Both will be supplied with +5V, but I can not tolerate a peak current
higher than the one given above. ( i got 450mA max for 5 servos : 2
"high power", 3 "low power" )

I had a look at Robbe, Futuba, and Graupner websites, but I need other
advices before making up my mind.

Thanks for help.

Stagis Family

May 22, 2003, 8:59:14 AM5/22/03
The champion of weird servo design has to be FMA - I don't know their site,
but he's got lots of stuff.....
"Doublehp" <d...@doublehp.org> wrote in message

A.T.

May 24, 2003, 7:45:58 AM5/24/03
refer to all the systems available under "RC System Manufacturers"
at http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~atong/ =
RC System Manufacturers

Hitec RCD - USA.. [Manuals - download pdf from each product screen]
HITEC = KR
Hitec Servo Chart - all (click servo number for fact sheet.) =
""""""""""http://www.hitecrcd.com/Servos/allservos.htm ****************
and others =
Fleet Control Systems = Digifleet
Funtec
FMA Direct = renamed imports of GWS etc
FutabaŽ (many items now OEM in Taiwan)
Graupner/JR/Acoms
GWServo (.tw)
JR Japan Radio (much now OEM in Malaysia.- 2ch = rebadged Acoms)
Micron Radio Control
Multiplex ( = wholly owned by Hitec RCD.)
Robbe
Sanwa (known as "Airtronics" in USA - some OEM ex Singapore))
Silvertone Electronics (.au)
Tracker II
UAV, RPV, RC Autopilots - Micropilot

--