[SITH WAR 2003] Self-Preservation Society

policrat'

Jan 30, 2003, 2:38:41 PM1/30/03
> Back on the real Giant PDA, data surged, and the hacker awoke. He
> looked over his new body, self diagnosed. Successfull transfer. He
> thought of repeating the procedure for Mara, but not now. Be best if
> she awoke in a setting and body matching where she went to sleep, to a
> hacker who appeared as she knew. Nanites would have the cosmetic
> changes made on both bodies in less than a day. 'Til then, he had some
> catching up to do.
>
> Retrieving a data module from the wreckage, he uploaded logs. Many sith
> warrier ships had departed on route to a plannet called middle earth.
> He'd follow, and be ready when he got there.

***

"Now look what you've done," Tilson bitched, watching the scene being
broadcast from the head of Bill's walking-stick.

"I'll hand it to him," McEwok nodded. "He got at least one of the allusions
in my last post."

"So what are you planning to do now?" Tilson asked, his voice slow, calm,
and icily controlled. "Smartarse!"

"Oh?" McEwok shrugged, nodding towards the holo-projection. "Hang on."

***

Hacker flicked through the channels on his PDA's WebTV subsystem. Porn,
SciFi, and Geek Shit, mostly. All perfectly healthy interests - and perhaps
more openly acknowledged by him than by many others. In spite of what they
thought, *he* was the psychologically secure one.

A caption caught his attention.

"State of the Union Address."

"Haven't we already had one of those?" he wondered.

The screen flickered, and he saw a man standing behind a podium, clad in a
business suit and a warrior's cloak.

_Steve Tilson_, he read _President of the United States of RASSM_.

"My fellow Americ-... RASSMers," Tilson said. "It is with disappointment and
determination, and not a little smug satisfaction that I stand before you to
say 'I told you so'. Hacker's recent flagrant breaches of the United RASSM
resolutions 327 and 1138 have shown that he has no intention of behave like
a decent citizen of this great commonwealth. Brute force is the only
language he understands."

A pause. A smile.

"While we *will* allow the Anabaptist Weapons Inspection Organization under
Herr Blix to continue their work for now, I call upon all those who believe
in truth, freedom and the American W-... ah, world peace... to join me in a
coallition of the willing to depose this brutal tyrant. I have already
recieved assurances of support from Grand Admiral McEwok and several other
faction leaders. For these I am grateful. However..."

Hacker grinned, and switched the channel to soothing porn. Maybe they were
learning that it was easier just to let him get his way, after all...

***

"He's still in the Moriarty Loop?" Gumby asked, scratching his head.

"Whatever that really means," McEwok shrugged. "Aye. Van Hire physically
removed the only input link. It's a totally hardened shell. Huis clos. No
way out..."

"But who's that?" Tilson asked, glowering. "A passably convincing
immitation, but I don't know I like the implications. So who... or what...
*is* he?"

"That," McEwok grinned, "is entirely up to you."

***

SUMMARY

There are now two Sith Wars occurring in parallel universes. At least.

***

Pol'

Rainbow Heron

Jan 30, 2003, 3:44:02 PM1/30/03
On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:38:41 +0000, policrat'
<policr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>There are now two Sith Wars occurring in parallel universes.

I can live with that.

Just as long as they don't cross.

>At least.

At least what? Two Sith Wars or at least in parallel universes.

Must be 3 at least since you didn't call me "Alice" in that first post
of yours. ;-)

-Rainbow Heron
(sig's gotta go work on RH's Sith War post)

I'll whip up an archive page ASAP.
http://web.ftc-i.net/~rkanderson/rassm/swc.htm
Rainbow Heron's Sith War Characters Page
I'm gonna kick their asses! And then I'm gonna kick their butts!
And when I'm done kicking their donkeys and cigarettes,
I'm gonna kick THEM!

Penguinista

Jan 30, 2003, 4:22:03 PM1/30/03
policrat' wrote:

> SUMMARY
>
> There are now two Sith Wars occurring in parallel universes. At least.
>
> ***
>
> Pol'

How many consistancy errors would that produce, keeping the hacker
trapped by having the model include details his captors couldn't have
access to?
- secret access to the hackers computer
- the remains of a lab down on RASSM that no one else knew about (in
character anyway)

I thought playing dirty was Rakelles job.

Simple solution: you overlooked an access port needed to make the
simulation convincing. That's how I'll be playing it. Be at least a few
days before our plot line reconverge again anyway.

Rainbow Heron

Jan 30, 2003, 5:03:44 PM1/30/03
On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:22:03 -0800, Penguinista
<pe...@nospam.calweb.com> wrote:

>policrat' wrote:
>
>> SUMMARY
>>
>> There are now two Sith Wars occurring in parallel universes. At least.
>>
>> ***
>>
>> Pol'
>>

>How many consistancy errors would that produce, keeping the hacker
>trapped by having the model include details his captors couldn't have
>access to?

Plain and simple:

Since the parallel universe if your own (that is, it's all yours),
then everything inside of it belongs to you too, including all that
secret stuff that no one knows about.

Whatever you do inside of it does not affect the rest of us as you
cannot get out and you're basically trapped in your own little Perfect
Dream world.

Thought perhaps you'd relish in that idea but I'm not suprised you
didn't catch teh opportunity when it was gifted to you.

-Rainbow Heron
(sig is going to enjoy the Sith War without Hack)

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go prepare for my Galadriel role...

http://web.ftc-i.net/~rkanderson/rassm/swc.htm
Rainbow Heron's Sith War Characters Page

Jell-o jigglers are like Gak
...except they don't make that fart noise.

Penguinista

Jan 30, 2003, 6:34:27 PM1/30/03
Rainbow Heron wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:22:03 -0800, Penguinista
> <pe...@nospam.calweb.com> wrote:
>

>>policrat' wrote:
>>

>>>SUMMARY
>>>
>>>There are now two Sith Wars occurring in parallel universes. At least.
>>>
>>>***
>>>
>>>Pol'
>>>

>>How many consistancy errors would that produce, keeping the hacker
>>trapped by having the model include details his captors couldn't have
>>access to?
>

> Plain and simple:
>
> Since the parallel universe if your own (that is, it's all yours),
> then everything inside of it belongs to you too, including all that
> secret stuff that no one knows about.
>
> Whatever you do inside of it does not affect the rest of us as you
> cannot get out and you're basically trapped in your own little Perfect
> Dream world.
>
> Thought perhaps you'd relish in that idea but I'm not suprised you
> didn't catch teh opportunity when it was gifted to you.
>
> -Rainbow Heron
> (sig is going to enjoy the Sith War without Hack)
>
> Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go prepare for my Galadriel role...

You're saying I can't play with you. <pouts> Any sith war I can't be
part of, won't be.

That's it, we have no future, not even as friends.

Rainbow Heron

Jan 30, 2003, 6:51:50 PM1/30/03

That's right.

>That's it, we have no future, not even as friends.

I don't think we ever did.

-Rainbow Heron
(sig hopes Hack finally gets it this time)

And please do leave my characters alone.

http://web.ftc-i.net/~rkanderson/rassm/swc.htm
Rainbow Heron's Sith War Characters Page

Penny for your two cents?

Steve...@rightbehindyou.com

Jan 30, 2003, 7:02:00 PM1/30/03
Penguinista <pe...@nospam.calweb.com> wrote:
> You're saying I can't play with you. <pouts> Any sith war I can't be
> part of, won't be.
>
> That's it, we have no future, not even as friends.

AAGGH! I can't... I can't SEE!

It was a blinding flash of the obvious...

Steve Tilson

--
The avalanche has begun. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

policrat'

Jan 30, 2003, 7:59:14 PM1/30/03
Rainbow Heron! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was brought
on board!

> On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:22:03 -0800, Penguinista
> <pe...@nospam.calweb.com> wrote:
>
>> policrat' wrote:
>>
>>> SUMMARY
>>>
>>> There are now two Sith Wars occurring in parallel universes. At least.
>>>
>>> ***
>>>
>>> Pol'
>>>

>> How many consistancy errors would that produce, keeping the hacker
>> trapped by having the model include details his captors couldn't have
>> access to?
>
> Plain and simple:
>
> Since the parallel universe if your own (that is, it's all yours),
> then everything inside of it belongs to you too, including all that
> secret stuff that no one knows about.
>
> Whatever you do inside of it does not affect the rest of us as you
> cannot get out and you're basically trapped in your own little Perfect
> Dream world.
>
> Thought perhaps you'd relish in that idea but I'm not suprised you
> didn't catch teh opportunity when it was gifted to you.
>
> -Rainbow Heron
> (sig is going to enjoy the Sith War without Hack)
>
> Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go prepare for my Galadriel role...

Yay!

It's actually a little more complex than that (and yes, I did work out the
metaphysics of this in advance - or at least, as I was going on... that's
just the way my warped mind works)...

Basically, as RH said, Hacker's own expectations and imagination are the
primary influence on his surroundings. There are certain limitations... he
doesn't have any specific control of events outside his immediate context,
and since some other characters' avatars are, in essence, those characters
(so far, Tilson and McEwok, others as they can be arsed), they'll behave
like they *should*, rather than like he'd like to... and there are
certain... _repercussions_ if he behaves like a total twat... but basically,
he sees what he *expects*... so there's no _possibility_ of him realising
he's trapped (in character, anyway)...

And even if there was, there'd be no way of him getting out.

Or at least, that's McEwok's take on...

Putting it more simply, it's a parallel Sith War which *does* have HackBoy
in it... but not anyone who doesn't want him around in *their* Sith War...
it's up to him to convince us that we want to be there, just as it's up to
Tilson to convince the rest of us we want to go in there and kick the shit
out of him to sieze control of his oil supplies...

So hey, Hack, you have a devoted Jedi concubine and all the resources you
might expect. Live it.

Pol'

policrat'

Jan 30, 2003, 7:59:21 PM1/30/03
Rainbow Heron! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was brought
on board!

> On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:38:41 +0000, policrat'

> <policr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> There are now two Sith Wars occurring in parallel universes.
>
> I can live with that.
>
> Just as long as they don't cross.

Whatever gave you that idea?

>> At least.
>
> At least what? Two Sith Wars or at least in parallel universes.

That's the plan...

> Must be 3 at least since you didn't call me "Alice" in that first post
> of yours. ;-)

Actually, "Rainbow Heron" was simply my translation of the standard by-name
derived from the Sindaran equivalent of "Alice"... like "Pippin" and
"Peregrine"...

> -Rainbow Heron
> (sig's gotta go work on RH's Sith War post)
>
> I'll whip up an archive page ASAP.
> http://web.ftc-i.net/~rkanderson/rassm/swc.htm
> Rainbow Heron's Sith War Characters Page
> I'm gonna kick their asses! And then I'm gonna kick their butts!
> And when I'm done kicking their donkeys and cigarettes,
> I'm gonna kick THEM!

Yay!

Pol'

Penguinista

Jan 31, 2003, 12:14:13 PM1/31/03
Ye foul murderer. Pay for this ye shall.

policrat'

Jan 31, 2003, 1:38:47 PM1/31/03
Penguinista! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was brought on
board!

Guys, I think we've found our Gollum...

Pol'

Penguinista

Jan 31, 2003, 2:04:25 PM1/31/03
policrat' wrote:
> Penguinista! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was brought on
> board!
>>
>>Ye foul murderer. Pay for this ye shall.
>

> Guys, I think we've found our Gollum...
>
> Pol'

I think you'd make a great Gollum. ;-)

(Well, I get as much respect as old Smeagol.
<singing>
R.E.S.P.E.C.T., I'll tell you what it means to me...
</singing>
)

Steve...@rightbehindyou.com

Jan 31, 2003, 2:21:56 PM1/31/03
policrat' <policr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Penguinista! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was brought
> on board!
> > Ye foul murderer. Pay for this ye shall.
>
> Guys, I think we've found our Gollum...

Duh. TOLD you all, back last fall. Did anyone listen? No, they did not.

So:

Hacker=Gollum
Bill Anderson=Gandalf
Tilson=Boromir

Who else?

policrat'

Jan 31, 2003, 2:48:33 PM1/31/03
Penguinista! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was brought on
board!

> policrat' wrote:
>> Penguinista! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was brought on
>> board!
>>>
>>> Ye foul murderer. Pay for this ye shall.
>>

>> Guys, I think we've found our Gollum...
>>
>> Pol'
>>
> I think you'd make a great Gollum. ;-)

You're learning ;)

> (Well, I get as much respect as old Smeagol.
> <singing>
> R.E.S.P.E.C.T., I'll tell you what it means to me...
> </singing>
> )

Less of that, though, maybe...?

<ouch!>

Pol'

Anne

Jan 31, 2003, 3:05:40 PM1/31/03
> Hacker=Gollum
> Bill Anderson=Gandalf
> Tilson=Boromir
>
> Who else?

I want to be that Galadriel babe who scares Bill A. so much.

<BEG>

- Anne
hey, I'm blonde, that's a start...

Rainbow Heron

Jan 31, 2003, 9:49:29 PM1/31/03

I listened. I just haven't said anything. :-)

>So:
>
>Hacker=Gollum
>Bill Anderson=Gandalf
>Tilson=Boromir
>
>Who else?

McEwok = Elrond (hey, he issued the invite)
Alice & Pokemon = Galadriel and Elves (the B&G being Lothlorien)
Darth Gumby = ?

Jade, Muurgh, C'Pi, and ObeeKris expressed interest back in "One
thread to rule them all. "

JM also nominated a bunch of folks.

-Rainbow Heron
(sig went back to the .sig bunker to wait this out)

Hey, the Porkinites love food and so do Hobbits. Do the Porkinites get
to be Hobbits? Just wondering...

policrat'

Feb 1, 2003, 5:28:16 AM2/1/03
Rainbow Heron! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was brought
on board!

> On 31 Jan 2003 19:21:56 GMT, Steve...@rightbehindyou.com wrote:
>
>> policrat' <policr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> Penguinista! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was brought
>>> on board!
>>>
>>> Guys, I think we've found our Gollum...
>>
>> Duh. TOLD you all, back last fall. Did anyone listen? No, they did not.
>
> I listened. I just haven't said anything. :-)
>
>> So:
>>
>> Hacker=Gollum
>> Bill Anderson=Gandalf
>> Tilson=Boromir
>>
>> Who else?
>
> McEwok = Elrond (hey, he issued the invite)

That might work, for reasons of my own... hey, why not?

[my main prolem is that the only Scottish character is played by a Welshman
(Gimli) while the only Scottish actor is *playing* a Welshman (Pippin)]

<shrug>

> Alice & Pokemon = Galadriel and Elves (the B&G being Lothlorien)
> Darth Gumby = ?
>
> Jade, Muurgh, C'Pi, and ObeeKris expressed interest back in "One
> thread to rule them all. "
>
> JM also nominated a bunch of folks.
>
> -Rainbow Heron
> (sig went back to the .sig bunker to wait this out)
>
> Hey, the Porkinites love food and so do Hobbits. Do the Porkinites get
> to be Hobbits? Just wondering...

Makes a crazy sense...

> Jell-o jigglers are like Gak
> ...except they don't make that fart noise.

!

Pol'

Anne

Feb 1, 2003, 9:03:58 AM2/1/03

> [my main prolem is that the only Scottish character is played by a Welshman
> (Gimli) while the only Scottish actor is *playing* a Welshman (Pippin)]

This explains why those accents have me so confused!

Is Pippin really supposed to sound Welsh? In my Yank ignorance, I had him
pegged as somewhere way out in the Irish boondocks at first. Then I heard
Billy Boyd speak in an interview and that was some monster Scots burr he
had, almost hard for me to comprehend.

- Anne

Celaeno

Feb 1, 2003, 12:11:17 PM2/1/03
You will not evade me, policrat' <policr...@hotmail.com>:

>Rainbow Heron! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was brought
>on board!
>
>> On 31 Jan 2003 19:21:56 GMT, Steve...@rightbehindyou.com wrote:

>>> So:
>>>
>>> Hacker=Gollum
>>> Bill Anderson=Gandalf
>>> Tilson=Boromir
>>>
>>> Who else?
>>
>> McEwok = Elrond (hey, he issued the invite)

Sith War Goddess = Arwen (never see her, meddles in more ways than
expected when you do see her) :p

Rakelle
--
There was an old man
From Peru, whose limericks

policrat'

Feb 1, 2003, 7:01:27 PM2/1/03
Anne! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board!

Aye... he's a Glaswegian... seriously, he's playing Pippin as Scottish, but
IIRC, Pippin was from the part of the Shire where Tolkein intended the
Hobbits to be vaguely Welsh (you can tell by the names, notably Merry =
Meriadoc)...

> - Anne

Pol'

policrat'

Feb 1, 2003, 7:08:02 PM2/1/03
Celaeno! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was brought on
board!

> You will not evade me, policrat' <policr...@hotmail.com>:
>
>> Rainbow Heron! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was brought
>> on board!

>>> McEwok = Elrond (hey, he issued the invite)
>
> Sith War Goddess = Arwen (never see her, meddles in more ways than
> expected when you do see her) :p

Makes sense...

... and hey, I get to get all Vader on Rakelle! Yay!

> Rakelle

Thoug I'd have thought Eowyn would have been more your style...

Pol'

ObeeKris

Feb 1, 2003, 11:11:38 PM2/1/03
Steve...@rightbehindyou.com wrote:
> policrat' <policr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Penguinista! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was brought
> > on board!
> > > Ye foul murderer. Pay for this ye shall.
> > Guys, I think we've found our Gollum...
> Duh. TOLD you all, back last fall. Did anyone listen? No, they did not.
> So:
> Hacker=Gollum
> Bill Anderson=Gandalf

No one else (besides me) suggests Bill Anderson as Bill the Pony?

> Tilson=Boromir
> Who else?

ObeeKris=Aragorn

ObeeKris
I got the whole sword fighting thing going on. Okay with a bow and arrow too.

-Dr. Stryangepjörk

Feb 2, 2003, 7:38:11 AM2/2/03

"ObeeKris" <obee...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Steve...@rightbehindyou.com wrote:
> > policrat' <policr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > Penguinista! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was
brought
> > > on board!
> > > Guys, I think we've found our Gollum...
> > Duh. TOLD you all, back last fall. Did anyone listen? No, they did
not.
> > So:
> > Hacker=Gollum
> > Bill Anderson=Gandalf
>
> No one else (besides me) suggests Bill Anderson as Bill the Pony?

I am Bill the pony! No one else can be Bill. Only me, no Favog no Clinton
only Muuurgh.

-Muuurgh

Darth Gumby

Feb 3, 2003, 2:38:26 PM2/3/03
On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:49:29 -0500, Rainbow Heron transmitted this:

>On 31 Jan 2003 19:21:56 GMT, Steve...@rightbehindyou.com wrote:
>
>>policrat' <policr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> Penguinista! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was brought
>>> on board!
>>>
>>> Guys, I think we've found our Gollum...
>>
>>Duh. TOLD you all, back last fall. Did anyone listen? No, they did not.
>
>I listened. I just haven't said anything. :-)
>
>>So:
>>
>>Hacker=Gollum
>>Bill Anderson=Gandalf
>>Tilson=Boromir
>>
>>Who else?
>
>McEwok = Elrond (hey, he issued the invite)
>Alice & Pokemon = Galadriel and Elves (the B&G being Lothlorien)

Darth Gumby = the ponies in Bree.

I hope that post showed up....

>Jade, Muurgh, C'Pi, and ObeeKris expressed interest back in "One
>thread to rule them all. "
>
>JM also nominated a bunch of folks.
>
>-Rainbow Heron
>(sig went back to the .sig bunker to wait this out)
>
>Hey, the Porkinites love food and so do Hobbits. Do the Porkinites get
>to be Hobbits? Just wondering...

Feh, those Hobbits, I don't get them, they don't know walking is dangerous. :)

>http://web.ftc-i.net/~rkanderson/rassm/swc.htm
>Rainbow Heron's Sith War Characters Page
>Jell-o jigglers are like Gak
>...except they don't make that fart noise.

DG
--
"I think my brain hurts"
-- Prof. C.H. Gumby, from I, Gumby

Rainbow Heron

Feb 4, 2003, 1:02:52 PM2/4/03
On Mon, 03 Feb 2003 14:38:26 -0500, Darth Gumby
<Darth...@notmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:49:29 -0500, Rainbow Heron transmitted this:

>>>Duh. TOLD you all, back last fall. Did anyone listen? No, they did not.
>>
>>I listened. I just haven't said anything. :-)
>>
>>>So:
>>>
>>>Hacker=Gollum
>>>Bill Anderson=Gandalf
>>>Tilson=Boromir
>>>
>>>Who else?
>>
>>McEwok = Elrond (hey, he issued the invite)
>>Alice & Pokemon = Galadriel and Elves (the B&G being Lothlorien)
>
>Darth Gumby = the ponies in Bree.
>
>I hope that post showed up....

I got the one that was you in the bathroom.

(You're just knocked out right? I mean, you didn't die did you?)

>>Jade, Muurgh, C'Pi, and ObeeKris expressed interest back in "One
>>thread to rule them all. "
>>
>>JM also nominated a bunch of folks.
>>
>>-Rainbow Heron
>>(sig went back to the .sig bunker to wait this out)
>>
>>Hey, the Porkinites love food and so do Hobbits. Do the Porkinites get
>>to be Hobbits? Just wondering...
>
>Feh, those Hobbits, I don't get them, they don't know walking is dangerous. :)

And that standing is stupid. :-)

-Rainbow Heron
(sig is sigging)

This doesn't mean you're gonna carry all of the Fellowship's luggage
are you?

http://web.ftc-i.net/~rkanderson/rassm/swc.htm
Rainbow Heron's Sith War Characters Page

Darth Gumby

Feb 5, 2003, 1:28:22 AM2/5/03
On Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:02:52 -0500, Rainbow Heron transmitted this:

>On Mon, 03 Feb 2003 14:38:26 -0500, Darth Gumby
><Darth...@notmail.com> wrote:

>>>McEwok = Elrond (hey, he issued the invite)
>>>Alice & Pokemon = Galadriel and Elves (the B&G being Lothlorien)
>>
>>Darth Gumby = the ponies in Bree.
>>
>>I hope that post showed up....
>
>I got the one that was you in the bathroom.

That be it! :D

>(You're just knocked out right? I mean, you didn't die did you?)

*remembers the ponies taken from Bree bit wasn't in the movie*

I was taken by a wraith. I figured it was sort of an artsy way of introducing a
villain for everyone to play with that might work while I sit out the rest of
the Sith War.

*alternates between whistling innocently and grinning*

>>>Jade, Muurgh, C'Pi, and ObeeKris expressed interest back in "One
>>>thread to rule them all. "
>>>
>>>JM also nominated a bunch of folks.
>>>
>>>-Rainbow Heron
>>>(sig went back to the .sig bunker to wait this out)
>>>
>>>Hey, the Porkinites love food and so do Hobbits. Do the Porkinites get
>>>to be Hobbits? Just wondering...
>>
>>Feh, those Hobbits, I don't get them, they don't know walking is dangerous. :)
>
>And that standing is stupid. :-)

I believe you have reminded me of a new Porkinite motto. I'm already upstairs
though but lying down again sounds fun...mmm...pillow....

>-Rainbow Heron
>(sig is sigging)

Better than sagging, sig. Never sag. Unless you join the SAG.

>This doesn't mean you're gonna carry all of the Fellowship's luggage
>are you?

Haha! Noooo, see, those Bree ponies knew what they were doing when they took
off with those Black Riders! Who needs to carry luggage when you can go to an
Elven water park and ride the big slide! :D

*mumbles "the horsies were only sleeping at the bottom of the falls" repeatedly*

>http://web.ftc-i.net/~rkanderson/rassm/swc.htm
>Rainbow Heron's Sith War Characters Page
>I'm gonna kick their asses! And then I'm gonna kick their butts!
>And when I'm done kicking their donkeys and cigarettes,
>I'm gonna kick THEM!

DG

Rainbow Heron

Feb 10, 2003, 1:27:38 AM2/10/03
On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 01:28:22 -0500, Darth Gumby
<Darth...@notmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:02:52 -0500, Rainbow Heron transmitted this:
>
>>On Mon, 03 Feb 2003 14:38:26 -0500, Darth Gumby
>><Darth...@notmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:49:29 -0500, Rainbow Heron transmitted this:

>>>Darth Gumby = the ponies in Bree.
>>>
>>>I hope that post showed up....
>>
>>I got the one that was you in the bathroom.
>
>That be it! :D

The ponies were in the bathroom?

>>(You're just knocked out right? I mean, you didn't die did you?)

>*remembers the ponies taken from Bree bit wasn't in the movie*

Wasn't in the extended version either. Guess I should read the book
eh?

>I was taken by a wraith. I figured it was sort of an artsy way of introducing a
>villain for everyone to play with that might work while I sit out the rest of
>the Sith War.

Be good if everyone else would start Sith Warring.

>*alternates between whistling innocently and grinning*

Good thing cuz everytime I try to do them both at the same time I just
break down in laughter.

>>>Feh, those Hobbits, I don't get them, they don't know walking is dangerous. :)
>>
>>And that standing is stupid. :-)
>
>I believe you have reminded me of a new Porkinite motto. I'm already upstairs
>though but lying down again sounds fun...mmm...pillow....

<gets hit in the head with a pillow>

>>-Rainbow Heron
>>(sig is sigging)
>
>Better than sagging, sig. Never sag. Unless you join the SAG.

A SAG of .sigs sounds scary especially since my sigs act out all the
time.

<sigs put down the rubber mallet>

<Hamillpuff:>"Aw man! And we just taught them a new tric- er, I mean,
skill!"

>>This doesn't mean you're gonna carry all of the Fellowship's luggage
>>are you?
>
>Haha! Noooo, see, those Bree ponies knew what they were doing when they took
>off with those Black Riders! Who needs to carry luggage when you can go to an
>Elven water park and ride the big slide! :D

EEP! I'm scared of big slides!!!

<hides under swings>

<Ewanpuff:>"Wimp..."

Big Slide = Roller Coaster

<Ewanpuff:>"No! Big slide = what happens when you push a fridge down
the stairs!"

So that's what happened to the fri- EWANPUFF!!!

<Ewanpuff hides under couch>

>*mumbles "the horsies were only sleeping at the bottom of the falls" repeatedly*

Now that's just sad- they were just *sleeping*?!

-Rainbow Heron
(sig walks up to ponies and blows a bugle)

That's how sig has been trying to get me up in the morning these days.
:-P~

http://web.ftc-i.net/~rkanderson/rassm/swc.htm
Rainbow Heron's Sith War Characters Page

Darth Gumby

Feb 11, 2003, 11:22:56 PM2/11/03
On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 01:27:38 -0500, Rainbow Heron transmitted this:

>On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 01:28:22 -0500, Darth Gumby
><Darth...@notmail.com> wrote:
>>On Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:02:52 -0500, Rainbow Heron transmitted this:

>>>I got the one that was you in the bathroom.
>>
>>That be it! :D
>
>The ponies were in the bathroom?

Well, stalls of some kind. I guess not bathrooms....

>>>(You're just knocked out right? I mean, you didn't die did you?)

>>*remembers the ponies taken from Bree bit wasn't in the movie*
>
>Wasn't in the extended version either. Guess I should read the book
>eh?

Yes, there you will meet the wonder that is Bill the Pony, and grumble along
with me when his entire story is cut down to background fluff. *cries*

>>I was taken by a wraith. I figured it was sort of an artsy way of introducing a
>>villain for everyone to play with that might work while I sit out the rest of
>>the Sith War.
>
>Be good if everyone else would start Sith Warring.

Yeah...you think the threadwraiths got them too? *looks around*

>>*alternates between whistling innocently and grinning*
>
>Good thing cuz everytime I try to do them both at the same time I just
>break down in laughter.

I accidentally spit the last time I attempted both.

>>>And that standing is stupid. :-)
>>
>>I believe you have reminded me of a new Porkinite motto. I'm already upstairs
>>though but lying down again sounds fun...mmm...pillow....
>
><gets hit in the head with a pillow>

Pillow...friend...zzzz....

>>>-Rainbow Heron
>>>(sig is sigging)
>>
>>Better than sagging, sig. Never sag. Unless you join the SAG.
>
>A SAG of .sigs sounds scary especially since my sigs act out all the
>time.
>
><sigs put down the rubber mallet>
>
><Hamillpuff:>"Aw man! And we just taught them a new tric- er, I mean,
>skill!"

Skills? Skills are good! You're sigs with skills? *looks for the shopping
mall*

>>>This doesn't mean you're gonna carry all of the Fellowship's luggage
>>>are you?
>>
>>Haha! Noooo, see, those Bree ponies knew what they were doing when they took
>>off with those Black Riders! Who needs to carry luggage when you can go to an
>>Elven water park and ride the big slide! :D
>
>EEP! I'm scared of big slides!!!
>
><hides under swings>
>
><Ewanpuff:>"Wimp..."
>
>Big Slide = Roller Coaster

I'm with you on that one.

><Ewanpuff:>"No! Big slide = what happens when you push a fridge down
>the stairs!"
>
>So that's what happened to the fri- EWANPUFF!!!
>
><Ewanpuff hides under couch>

You were just protecting the fridge from the Terrible Secret of Space, weren't
you, Ewanpuff?

*offers bread*

>>*mumbles "the horsies were only sleeping at the bottom of the falls" repeatedly*
>
>Now that's just sad- they were just *sleeping*?!

In very odd poses. *curls up in ball, cries*

>-Rainbow Heron
>(sig walks up to ponies and blows a bugle)
>
>That's how sig has been trying to get me up in the morning these days.
>:-P~

Ooh, sig, do you know Bugler's Dream?

*bounces around*

>http://web.ftc-i.net/~rkanderson/rassm/swc.htm
>Rainbow Heron's Sith War Characters Page
>Jell-o jigglers are like Gak
>...except they don't make that fart noise.

DG

Rainbow Heron

Feb 15, 2003, 12:34:36 AM2/15/03
On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:22:56 -0500, Darth Gumby
<Darth...@notmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 01:27:38 -0500, Rainbow Heron transmitted this:
>>On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 01:28:22 -0500, Darth Gumby
>><Darth...@notmail.com> wrote:
>>>On Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:02:52 -0500, Rainbow Heron transmitted this:

>>>That be it! :D
>>
>>The ponies were in the bathroom?
>
>Well, stalls of some kind. I guess not bathrooms....

<snark>

>>>*remembers the ponies taken from Bree bit wasn't in the movie*
>>
>>Wasn't in the extended version either. Guess I should read the book
>>eh?
>
>Yes, there you will meet the wonder that is Bill the Pony, and grumble along
>with me when his entire story is cut down to background fluff. *cries*

Aw! Poor Bill! Well, I hope he doesn't mind my going thru the
Silmarillion and the Hobbit first.

(actually this language book is quite interesting)

>>>I was taken by a wraith. I figured it was sort of an artsy way of introducing a
>>>villain for everyone to play with that might work while I sit out the rest of
>>>the Sith War.
>>
>>Be good if everyone else would start Sith Warring.
>
>Yeah...you think the threadwraiths got them too? *looks around*

I hope not. I started working on a draft and tried working them in.

I think I need to rewrite tho. :-P

>>>*alternates between whistling innocently and grinning*
>>
>>Good thing cuz everytime I try to do them both at the same time I just
>>break down in laughter.
>
>I accidentally spit the last time I attempted both.

How'd you get back together?

>>>I believe you have reminded me of a new Porkinite motto. I'm already upstairs
>>>though but lying down again sounds fun...mmm...pillow....
>>
>><gets hit in the head with a pillow>
>
>Pillow...friend...zzzz....

<'Puffs sing a lullaby anyway>

>>>Better than sagging, sig. Never sag. Unless you join the SAG.
>>
>>A SAG of .sigs sounds scary especially since my sigs act out all the
>>time.
>>
>><sigs put down the rubber mallet>
>>
>><Hamillpuff:>"Aw man! And we just taught them a new tric- er, I mean,
>>skill!"
>
>Skills? Skills are good! You're sigs with skills?

<sigs are sigs with skills because skills are .significant>

>*looks for the shopping mall*

Just came from there, it's in that ^- direction.

>>>Haha! Noooo, see, those Bree ponies knew what they were doing when they took
>>>off with those Black Riders! Who needs to carry luggage when you can go to an
>>>Elven water park and ride the big slide! :D
>>
>>EEP! I'm scared of big slides!!!
>>
>><hides under swings>
>>
>><Ewanpuff:>"Wimp..."
>>
>>Big Slide = Roller Coaster
>
>I'm with you on that one.

Thank you!

>><Ewanpuff:>"No! Big slide = what happens when you push a fridge down
>>the stairs!"
>>
>>So that's what happened to the fri- EWANPUFF!!!
>>
>><Ewanpuff hides under couch>
>
>You were just protecting the fridge from the Terrible Secret of Space, weren't
>you, Ewanpuff?

<Ewanpuff:>"Uh...YEAH! Right! Terrible Evil Secrets!"

<Seanpuff:>"Like the terrible evil secret that there's too much space
*in* the fridge. Like, there's nothing in it anymore..."

>*offers bread*

<offers jelly>

Whenever I offer jam I get Carol Channing singing in my head.

<'Puffs don white wigs and start singing "jam tomorrow jam yesterday,
but never ever jam today...">

>>>*mumbles "the horsies were only sleeping at the bottom of the falls" repeatedly*
>>
>>Now that's just sad- they were just *sleeping*?!
>
>In very odd poses. *curls up in ball, cries*

EEP!

>>-Rainbow Heron
>>(sig walks up to ponies and blows a bugle)
>>
>>That's how sig has been trying to get me up in the morning these days.
>>:-P~
>
>Ooh, sig, do you know Bugler's Dream?
>
>*bounces around*

<ng sig starts playing Bugler's Dream>

<PokeScotties rush out of locker room and onto the ice>

<opposite side of ice rink gets bombarded with curlers>

-Rainbow Heron
(sig starts giggling while bulging)

ACK! That sounds AWFUL! <gets earplugs>