[alt.fan.cecil-adams] Re: Plastic Lined Warheads

1 view

danny burstein

Jan 24, 2003, 5:45:28 AM1/24/03
Subject: Re: Plastic Lined Warheads
From: "Mark Hanson" <mark.h...@attbi.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.cecil-adams

"Jeff" <the_dudeATbongoboy.com> wrote in message
> So, I hear today that an empty warhead is an empty warhead and it can be
> filled with jujubees or gumdrops or explosive stuff or worse. And then I hear
> that the warheads recently found in Iraq were 'lined with plastic' and that
> proves, beyond a doubt, they were designed for only chemical weapons use.

I'm just waiting for the Shrub to finally say, "Gosh darn it, we KNOW Saddam
has chemical weapons, because my pappy and his old boss sold 'em to him in
the 80s, and I got the receipts right here! Now can we go to war?"

--
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility