QR Encoder for iPhone

Abhradeep

Jan 13, 2011, 12:38:46 PM1/13/11
to zxing
As I searched the SVN Trunk, I could find QR Encoder codes written in
Java. Is there any QR Encoder for iPhone?

Ricardo Ruiz

Jan 13, 2011, 1:09:02 PM1/13/11
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it is another project, called libqrencode. It is written in C and can be used in the iPhone very easily. I already post my project here.

Jan 13, 2011, 6:59:26 PM1/13/11
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Therefore, you can use it in open source projects AND commercial ones without having to release your code/modifications.

Jan 13, 2011, 7:17:09 PM1/13/11
to zx...@googlegroups.com

No I've tried the other barcode app n that works fine. This app scans but is unable to find the product.