compilation problem on iphone ios 5.0 sdk

nicolas raby

Nov 2, 2011, 8:21:29 AM11/2/11
to zxing
Hi,

I have some problems compiling thz Zxing lib in my (objective C /
iphone) project

I have no problem to compile the sample project, but in my project, i
ve stuck with these errors:

in /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/
iPhoneOS5.0.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/basic_string.h :

Too few arguments provided to function-like macro invocation in

basic_string&
assign(const basic_string& __str, size_type __pos, size_type
__n)
{ return this->assign(__str._M_data()
+ __str._M_check(__pos, "basic_string::assign"),
__str._M_limit(__pos, __n)); }

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

Nicolas

nicolas raby

Nov 2, 2011, 4:28:28 PM11/2/11
to zxing
fixed.

there was a conflict between another lib using a "append" macro