Bound mismatch Error

riz

Nov 22, 2011, 10:23:57 AM11/22/11
to zxing
Hi,

I am trying to compile capture activity . I have successfully compiled
the jar file of core project . but when I am trying to compile capture
activity I am getting lots of error all similar to

"Bound mismatch: The generic method noneOf(Class<E>) of type
EnumSet<E> is not applicable for the arguments (Class<BarcodeFormat>).
The inferred type BarcodeFormat is not a valid substitute for the
bounded parameter <E extends Enum<E>> "

Sean Owen

Nov 22, 2011, 10:33:50 AM11/22/11
to zx...@googlegroups.com
You are including the wrong code. You should not be including CaptureActivity in your code. You should be including core.jar.

riz

Nov 22, 2011, 11:37:02 AM11/22/11
to zxing
Hi ,

Can you please post a link or code of a sample activity that calls
core.jar to start scan and return result of the scan ? please

Sean Owen

Nov 22, 2011, 4:06:27 PM11/22/11
to zx...@googlegroups.com
If that's all you want, it's much easier. You don't need to include any code. Just do this: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/wiki/ScanningViaIntent

riz

Nov 23, 2011, 3:24:33 AM11/23/11
to zxing
I should mention that .....I don't want to use intent

Sean Owen

Nov 23, 2011, 5:42:07 AM11/23/11
to zx...@googlegroups.com
OK.  You write your own scanning app then, and include core.jar to help you scan. See DecodeHandler.java in android to see how to call the library.