Patch to the bibtex translator (2)

1 view

Frank Bennett

May 29, 2010, 5:37:05 PM5/29/10
to zotero-dev
The original thread on this issue (last post March 30, 2010) has
expired, so a fresh post here to try and get this one off the ground.
For reference, the original post is here:

http://groups.google.com/group/zotero-dev/browse_thread/thread/5fc8bce697b78f9a#

I have recast Olivier's patch to the BibTeX.js translator, as a
unified diff, suitable for application to the Zotero trunk, limited to
the changes applicable to issues 1-3 in Olivier's description, as
required by noksagt.

The diff is here:

http://zotero-dev.googlegroups.com/web/BibTeX-import.patch?gda=PI16DkUAAACiFwtOq-Pzu9VU-VJbsGl6lUo7GTwp_-7HREd7oMxHGlfAMUtozkdtFQtc0ms45WLSr9e04Li3LtfRdjW94P2ZGu1iLHeqhw4ZZRj3RjJ_-A&gsc=BWGvYwsAAAAoyPOeh2gMZoCgk-FSI7bA

The patch behaves as advertised for me. See the forum thread here for
details:

http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/10337/import-fails-then-generates-duplicates/

Ciao,
Frank Bennett