New translator for Rutgers Libraries - IRIS catalog

閲覧: 2 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Chad

未読、
2010/09/01 15:04:182010/09/01
To: zotero-dev、cmm...@rci.rutgers.edu、ster...@rci.rutgers.edu
Please update the translator with the one located in the files section
named "rutgers-irisv2-current.js". This is a complete replacement of
the current translator called "IRIS Translator". The target in the
metadata for the translator need to change from

http://[^/]*www.iris.rutgers.edu[^/]*/

https://[^/]*www.iris.rutgers.edu[^/]*/

We use https now.

Thank you,
Chad Mills

Chad

未読、
2010/09/03 17:43:312010/09/03
To: zotero-dev
I realized that I had not included the appropriate header information
in the first file I uploaded. I have since re-upload the new
translator we would like to have the current one replaced with. The
file name is "IRIS translator.js".

Thank you in advance for expediting our request.

-Chad Mills

Avram Lyon

未読、
2010/09/04 4:02:072010/09/04
To: zoter...@googlegroups.com
2010/9/4 Chad <chadr...@gmail.com>:

>> Please update the translator with the one located in the files section
>> named "rutgers-irisv2-current.js".  This is a complete replacement of
>> the current translator called "IRIS Translator".  The target in the
>> metadata for the translator need to change from

I have committed this to the repository
(https://www.zotero.org/trac/changeset/6628). Apologies for the delay
and thank you for reworking this translator.

Regards,
Avram

Chad

未読、
2010/09/10 9:33:362010/09/10
To: zotero-dev
Thanks Avram. What is the ETA for pushing this new translator out to
our users?

Regards,
Chad Mills

On Sep 4, 4:02 am, Avram Lyon <ajl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/9/4 Chad <chadrutg...@gmail.com>:

Avram Lyon

未読、
2010/09/13 0:34:132010/09/13
To: zoter...@googlegroups.com
2010/9/10 Chad <chadr...@gmail.com>:

> Thanks Avram.  What is the ETA for pushing this new translator out to
> our users?

Dan does all the translator pushing. If it hasn't been pushed already,
it probably should be.

Sorry that I can't be more forthcoming, but I don't know why some
translators take some time to be pushed.

Avram

Chad

未読、
2010/09/24 10:34:022010/09/24
To: zotero-dev
Avram,

Thanks for the information. I wish there was some way to bribe Dan,
we still haven't seen the refresh of our current translator pushed out
to our users.

-Chad

On Sep 13, 12:34 am, Avram Lyon <ajl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/9/10 Chad <chadrutg...@gmail.com>:

Avram Lyon

未読、
2010/09/25 5:07:052010/09/25
To: zoter...@googlegroups.com
2010/9/24 Chad <chadr...@gmail.com>:

> Thanks for the information.  I wish there was some way to bribe Dan,
> we still haven't seen the refresh of our current translator pushed out
> to our users.

I believe that translators updates are included in Zotero updates as
well, so the next Zotero 2.0.x release or 2.1 beta should include the
new version.

Since clients are checking for updates automatically anyway, it
certainly seems logical that they should get most translator updates
without having to wait for new releases of Zotero. I'm sure there's a
reason for the team's decision to put off some updates until new
releases, but I don't know what it is.

Avram

Dan Stillman

未読、
2010/09/28 2:40:492010/09/28
To: zoter...@googlegroups.com
I've just pushed the IRIS translator, so users should have it within
24 hours (or via Update Now in the General pane of the Zotero prefs).

I tweaked it to not set a value in the Accessed field (which isn't
necessary for library catalogs) and to set the Library Catalog value to
just "IRIS" instead of "www.iris.rutgers.edu Library Catalog". We can
set it to something like "Rutgers Library Catalog" if you'd prefer.

Thanks for updating the translator, and sorry for the delay getting it out.

- Dan

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送