2.1.2 testing

Dan Stillman

Mar 29, 2011, 11:46:52 AM3/29/11
to zotero-dev
Within the next 24 hours we're planning to release Zotero 2.1.2, which
contains a number of important bug fixes. For the full list of changes,
see the changelog:

http://www.zotero.org/support/2.1_changelog

We'd appreciate any testing that people can do using the 2.1 Branch dev
XPI, which can be installed directly over 2.1.1. You can revert to 2.1.1
or 2.1.2 at any time.

http://www.zotero.org/support/dev/svn_and_trac_access#development_xpi

In particular, testing is needed of word processor integration on OS X
and basic items pane navigation/editing.

Thanks.

- Dan

Dan Stillman

Mar 30, 2011, 8:31:03 AM3/30/11
to zoter...@googlegroups.com
A new 2.1 dev build is available that addresses some sync issues
switching between pane and tab modes. The sync icon and file sync
progress bar should now update correctly in tab mode, and an
intermittent error should be fixed.

If you have a moment, try syncing with the latest build while switching
modes and let us know if you run into any problems.

The new build also incorporates the latest citeproc-js revision,
1.0.136, from Frank.