Cash Investors available for your business.

George Kahari

May 22, 2012, 8:04:40 AM5/22/12
to zimleague
Money Available For You.

Do you need some form of Financial help to run your business
Investors are on standby to assist you. You can get $ USD5000 -$ USD50
000 for your business
easily.

For more info.
Contact/Whatsapp - 0772517379

Hendrina Chitsama

May 24, 2012, 6:22:51 AM5/24/12
to Zimleague Zimbabwe Market Place
I am a 39 years old proffesional lady based in Kwekwe, i have just
procured a mining claim in kwekwe in the yellow snake area, I intend
to start mining because i have finished doing all the paper work
required in terms of Mines&Minarals Act of Zimbabwe.samples were taken
and the results are good.
I have a challenge of capital to put the team on ground,to start up,
there is need for accomodation in form of tents,mobile
toilets,worksuits,tools,etc which i have roughly valued at US$10
000-000.
If you can furnish me with requirements needed by investor

Thank you
HChitsama(Mrs)