Libido issues solved the natural way...

1 view

grac...@safariconcepts.com

Feb 28, 2013, 6:16:50 AM2/28/13
to zimleague

Are u suffering from hormonal imbalances causing u to not "rise" to the
occassion?
Are u moody or always have a headache the minute your partner steps
into bed?
Are u not lasting long enough to satisfy your partner?
Then u have a libido issue but that is very easily solved by balancing
your hormones.

I have just what u need. Do u need an active boost just to help u get
thru a few hours of ecstacy? I have natural coffee that will start
responding 15minutes after taking it, $3/satchet.

Do u want a long lasting solution that will leave u as normal as
possible with no side effects. How much do u want to spend? I have
products to suit your pocket. Tonic tea is very effective and a detox,
$12/20 satchet box.
OR
Forever Multi Maca, $30. These are very effective suppliments from the
Peruvan Maca, which are long term helpers to get your hormones
stabilised and stress free. Start seeing results in 3days.

Your choice!!

Call/text/whatsapp me and we can chat...
Gracious
0772 289246