YOUNG LEARNER'S JUNIOR SCHOOL/STUDY GROUP

TWA

May 29, 2015, 9:32:02 AM5/29/15
to dipl...@dipleague.zol.co.zw, ziml...@googlegroups.com

YOUNG LEARNER’S JUNIOR SCHOOL.

Grade
1 - 7.

Little one starting Grade one in 2016

Are you worried about them coping in large groups?

Have you thought on other schools?

Can't afford the high private school fees.?
Do you want your child to have that individual attention?

One on one tuition in a private setting,
Child centered learning based on their level,
Our aim is to produce the best results and give children the confidence to
achieve their maximum potential

With excellent exam results for 2014 from all our current students

Registration now in progress
for 2015
English speaking environment.
Very small classes to ensure optimum progress.
Limited places available.

We are based in Milton Park.

Please contact Tara on 0774079629/0772325634 or email tjch...@gmail.com

For further information or to book a visit.