Corporates or individuals, use our mobile app to run 'play & win' competions, promotions or adverts for your clients anoldmanhizwa@gmail.com 0773811601

1 view

RT

Jul 14, 2017, 3:30:07 AM7/14/17
to zimleague

Corporates or individuals, use our mobile app to run 'play & win' competions, promotions or adverts for your clients Whatsapp or Call +263773811601 Email: rt...@bitmessage.ch

Are you a company,corporate or individual who wants to use our mobile app to run 'play & win' competions, promotions or adverts for your clients ? Make them play a brand game featuring your logos, brand, services,company information or products e.t.c so they win vouchers, tshirts,caps, tvs,stoves,airtime,phones,household appliances, vouchers etc from you.It is an Android app game on google playstore which we link to your website so that you run a draw for those clients with high scores which appear real time on your website as they play it.

Apart from this you can use the app to make your clients fill forms, register with you submiting information,placing orders e.t.c

For demo & presentation,go search & install 'Zimleague promotions' game on google playstore on your android phone..

Whatsapp or Call +263773811601 Email: rt...@bitmessage.ch

Twitter: 52 000 followers @zimleague

Facebook: 50 000 followers https://www.facebook.com/groups/zimleague

Regards

Zimleague Promotions (digital Advertising and mobile app development)

Whatsapp or Call +263773811601 Email: rt...@bitmessage.ch

RT

Jul 14, 2017, 3:30:07 AM7/14/17
to zimleague