TABLE CLOTHS AND TABLE RUNNERS FOR SALE

Zim Events

Nov 5, 2014, 3:55:34 AM11/5/14
to zimadverts, zimleague
Beautiful patterened table cloths form sale: 45 USD each. Elegant
patterned table runners for sale: 10 USD each. CUT DOWN on the costs
of hire. Visit our show room. For details, contact 0772 205 212 or
0777 549 353.

--
Farai Chakabuda
Event and Lifestyle Manager

Zim Events

Nov 5, 2014, 9:36:53 PM11/5/14
to zimadverts, zimleague
Beautiful patterned table cloths form sale: 45 USD each. Elegant
patterned table runners for sale: 10 USD each. CUT DOWN on the costs
of hire. Visit our show room, Traill Road in Mt Pleasant. For details,
call or app 0772 205 212 or 0777 549 353.

Zim Events

Nov 7, 2014, 8:01:28 AM11/7/14
to zimadverts, zimleague
The festive season is approaching. Are you hosting family functions?
Do you need your own table linen? Now in stock at ZimEvents, elegant
table cloths and table runners. CUT DOWN ON THE COSTS OF HIRE. For
details, call or app Farai at 0772 205 212.