Very cheap used iphones,3G,3Gs,4G,4s...they come unlocked!!!

Tapiwa Muzvondiwa

May 19, 2012, 5:47:20 AM5/19/12
to ziml...@googlegroups.com
For sell used are iphones (all 16gigs),they are as good as new,they also
come unlocked already but excluding the accesories!!

iphone 3G-$270
iphone 3Gs-$320
iphone 4G-$620
iphone 4s-$750

We also do trade in and top-up....Order yours today!!!!!!!!!!!!
We also have many other phones that you might require,make your inquiry
today Call me on 0773446938 or email me on tctechn...@lavabit.com

Tapiwa Muzvondiwa

May 20, 2012, 1:01:45 AM5/20/12
to ziml...@googlegroups.com
For sell are used iphones (all 16gigs),they are as good as new,they also
come unlocked already but are excluding the accesories!!

Tapiwa Muzvondiwa

May 21, 2012, 2:00:20 AM5/21/12
to ziml...@googlegroups.com

Tapiwa Muzvondiwa

May 22, 2012, 2:38:35 AM5/22/12
to ziml...@googlegroups.com

Tapiwa Muzvondiwa

May 22, 2012, 8:47:38 AM5/22/12
to zimleague
For sell used are iphones (all 16gigs),they are as
good as new,they also
come unlocked already but excluding the accesories!!

iphone 3G-$300
iphone 3Gs-$350
iphone 4G-$600
iphone 4s-$720

Tapiwa Muzvondiwa

May 23, 2012, 3:57:17 AM5/23/12
to zimleague
For sell are these used iphones (all 16gigs),they are as good as
new,they also come unlocked already but excluding the accesories!!

iphone 3G-$300
iphone 3Gs-$350
iphone 4G-$600
iphone 4s-$720

We also do trade in and top-ups....Order yours today!!!!!!!!!!!!
We also have many other phones that you might require,make your inquiry today!!

Tapiwa Muzvondiwa

May 24, 2012, 2:16:34 AM5/24/12
to ziml...@googlegroups.com

Tapiwa Muzvondiwa

May 25, 2012, 1:27:43 AM5/25/12
to ziml...@googlegroups.com

Tapiwa Muzvondiwa

May 26, 2012, 4:11:42 AM5/26/12
to ziml...@googlegroups.com

Tapiwa Muzvondiwa

May 28, 2012, 3:22:40 AM5/28/12
to zimleague
For sell are these used iphones (all 16gigs),they are as good as
new,they also come unlocked already but excluding the accesories!!

iphone 3G-$300
iphone 3Gs-$365
iphone 4G-$580
iphone 4s-$680