LATEST NOVELS on Soft Copy- AVAILABLE- very very cheap

Zigweje

Oct 31, 2013, 4:45:37 AM10/31/13
to ziml...@googlegroups.com

TO all you novels enthusiasts, We have a large collection of novels for your reading pleasure on soft copy (pdf) which means if your device has the program Adobe Acrobat Reader you can be able to read them from your ipad, android phone, tablet, laptop or even desktop computer.
Among the latest in our collection are 2012-13 New Yorks bestselling novels, Fiction & Fantasty novels, Erotic romance novels, Teen novels, Literary classics and a lot more.

View online or download the list of currently available novels from this link below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzh5bmnO0Y_YdHJ6aHFDa29DUkE/edit?usp=sharing

other wise send us an email we can send you the same list:

CONTACT: zig...@gmail.com on 0774664488