Business opportunity -SUNONY herbal products

07722...@econetmail.com

Apr 29, 2013, 6:24:54 AM4/29/13
to ziml...@googlegroups.com
20 years from now u will be more disappointed by the things that u did not do and the opportunities u ignored. God answers our prayers and sometimes, it is not always easy to see that your prayer has been answered.

Have u been praying for a great, lucrative business opportunity?
Are u tired of looking for employment and not getting anything even though u are qualified?
Are u tired of working for very little and not being recognized for your extra efforts?
Do u want to run your own business?
Are u up for a challenge?
Do u have $100 to start your business and enjoy it, joining is free, u just need to buy your stock with the $100, risk free.
If u are keen, please contact me for more information.

Remember, small opportunities are the start of huge enterprises. This business is great for people in all walks of life, educated, not so educated, housewives, albinos, CEOs, landscape operators, domestics, career people, physically challenged.... just anyone with a vision and a strong will to change their life for better through hard work. If you are praying for a great opportunity, consider this one.

Sunony herbal products, for wealth and for your health. Quality products with affordable prices.

Call/txt/watsup me if u are interested in this very beautiful, lucrative, GREAT opportunity,

Gracious
0772 289246

This mail was sent through Econet Wireless, a Global telecoms leader.

This mail was sent through Econet Wireless, a Global telecoms leader.

This mail was sent through Econet Wireless, a Global telecoms leader.

07722...@econetmail.com

Apr 30, 2013, 5:52:18 AM4/30/13
[...]

Sunony herbal products, for wealth and for your health. Quality products with affordable prices. WE ARE LOOKING FOR AGENTS OUTSIDE HARARE, so if u are outa Harare and u are interested, please...

07722...@econetmail.com

May 6, 2013, 7:36:06 AM5/6/13
to ziml...@googlegroups.com

07722...@econetmail.com