MultiLevelMarketing with Dynalab- DynaPharm International

annie mukuze

Jul 2, 2012, 2:37:40 AM7/2/12
to ziml...@googlegroups.com
Hello Zimbabweans,

This is an opportunity to all of us either to join the group and sell
or join and buy the organic products which will keep the body health.
We all know that because of our diets these days we have so many
toxins in our bodies which will eventually result in so many diseases
and the only way is to eat organic food. quoting Ophra Winfrey ' I
will never eat vegetables which were grown using chemical fertiliser
but organic" this shows that our foods are not health. Therefore, the
Phillipines have helped us with the organic foods and the organic
ferilisers which will keep us health. Thus, Dynapharm International.

If you are interested in joining just call me on 0712980509 or
0773445872 or email annam...@yahoo.co.uk or mai...@gmail.com. Join
the group is only USD40, and you get all the documents which explain
the products and your two products to detoxify your body. The products
are organic with no side effects. For thos who have access to the
internet visihttp://dynapharm.net/ to have wider knowledge on the
products and also, testimonies on the use of the products. These
products can boost the immune and correct the tissue disorder.

Regards,

A. Mukuze 0712980509/0773445872