Executive Assistants and PA'S WEEK SUMMER CONFERENCE 3-5 SEPT 2013

1 view

ad...@powercenterzim.co.zw

Feb 27, 2013, 3:18:56 AM2/27/13
to dipl...@dipleague.zol.co.zw

Executive Assistants and PA's Week Summer Conference  - Registrations Are Now Open‏

EVENT BACKGROUND

SECRETARY'S DAY "ADMINISTRATION PROFESSIONALS WEEK" SEPTEMBER 2013 Over the years Administration Professionals Week has become one of the largest workplace observances. A tremendous amount of publicity is obtained for the profession during this time. The event is celebrated worldwide, bringing together millions of people for educational seminars, community events and individual corporate activities as well as recognizing support staff with gifts of appreciation.

Waterfront Conferences and Training and other training providers observe Administrative Professionals Weeks by providing training for
administrative staff through seminars, continuing education or self-study materials.  The conference will provide value added learning,
celebrations, networking and motivation for your well deserved support staff.

Administrative Professionals Week is observed annually during the first full week in September, and Administrative Professionals (Secretaries) Day is observed annually on the first Wednesday of Administrative Week this year being 4 September 2013.

We are  pleased to announce our signature annual Summer Conference which will enable participants to increase their productivity, take on new
responsibilities and challenges, and bring new skills back to their boss and organizations.

The Summer School  celebrates International Administrative Professionals Week therefore there is no better time to come together to this exclusive signature Congress.

We therefore urge you to take time out of your busy schedule to empower, motivate, learn and relax in the most luxurious of settings. Let us whisk
you away to an event full of interactive, practical sessions, serene accommodation networking and prizes.

PLSE REQUEST FOR BROCHURE AND BOOKING FORM!!!  We have two  Venues Waterfront Country Lodge - SA or Leopard Rock Bvumba (Please indicate venue in the Subject Matter)

We look forward to welcoming you.

The  WCT TEAM - Logonto our website for a free training needs analysis www.waterfrontconferences.co.za

in...@waterfrontconferences.co.za