E-BOOKS available for all your study and reading resources needs

Zigweje

Jul 5, 2017, 6:19:29 AM7/5/17
to Zimleague Zimbabwe Classifieds
GOOD Day
Get reading and study material Contact Zii 0774664488, email zig...@gmail.com or skype nicholson.gweje
we share with you reading and study material for almost anything you want to read or understand about.

You can also put a request for what you are looking for, follow the link below to see what is currently available.

You can read, the books from your computer, smart phone or if u want it printed we can print and bind and you only get charged for the printing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ul8hx8u7fqn16p5/2017-_all_available%20books%20list.pdf?dl=0

So request for what you are looking for, we can send you a smaller list for certain subject areas through whatsapp,email, skype or we can arrange to meet. Using ecocash or other mobile payment systems we can do business from anywhere.

Contact Zii 0774664488, email zig...@gmail.com or skype nicholson.gweje