WARNING TO ALL ZIMBO's: YOUR MEDICAL AID COVER IS PROBABLY NOT AS GOOD AS YOU THINK IT IS!

Sean Steyn

May 24, 2012, 7:37:33 AM5/24/12
to ziml...@googlegroups.com
WARNING: YOUR MEDICAL AID COVER IS PROBABLY NOT AS GOOD AS YOU THINK IT
IS!!!

Being on the wrong medical cover is why you sometimes hear about people
wiping-out their savings; asking for donations; holding fund raising events;
or being forced to sell off their personal assets to pay their medical
bills.

Request my FREE REPORT today and I'll reveal what you need to look for in a
medical plan that ensures you're covered correctly so that (a) your
financial risk is minimized and (b) you have access to the best medical
treatment when the need arises.

Get your free copy by emailing me Sean Steyn right now on
sean...@yoafrica.com

HERES WHAT SOME SAY ABOUT THIS REPORT AFTER READING IT

"They will be amazed of how much they do not know about a product they bet
their lives on. You could be saving lives with this." Lloyd

"Frankly, your report is the single most USEFUL and openly honest appraisal
of a Medical Aid Scheme, covering all relevant bits - that I have ever had
the privilege of looking through" Monty

"I found the article [Report] very interesting and definitely food for
thought. The 23 Questions are definitely relevant to joining a society. The
trouble is that most people feel "it will never happen to them" until it is
too late" Michelle

"I found the report extremely interesting, educational and thought
provoking. It has assisted our decision as to which medical aid package to
use for all our staff" Jackie

"I found your report very helpful. It got me asking questions I ordinarily
would not have but that were very important. I am very grateful for the time
and effort you put into preparing your report and find it very helpful to
know what we are covered for by our medical aids" Natalie

"I think your coverage on Medical Aid benefits etc is fantastic - yours is
the only explanation which makes sense in a very easy to understand format.
I also think you have done all Zimbo's a great service in pointing out all
the benefits and pitfalls waiting out there for the general public" Charline

"I read your report with great interest and became aware of a number of
issues that previously I took for granted" BG

"The report has been helpful in highlighting areas that one does not usually
think about or look at until it's too late, so I think it's very helpful in
that regard" Sue

"It has been informative and made me more aware of the options that are
available" Nadia

"I find your article helpful and I believe it will help a lot of people
along the way" Kim

"I've passed your document onto many of my friends because I think it is
vital information" Jill

"It indeed assisted me in that I now know what to expect from my current
medical aid" George

"Your medical report is very good and it's an eye opener" Daphne

"I thought your Medical report was an outstanding piece of information that
everyone in Zim should read" Carol

"I have just read through it again and can categorically say that I feel it
is essential reading for anyone interested in medical cover" Dave

"I know that many people are not aware of the problems you have highlighted
and I think your research would be of significant value to most" George

"It's a very good report and an eye opener, thank you" Beatrice

"It has helped me to go out and check the various options available and to
ask the right questions" Crissy

"It will benefit all fellow Zimbabweans considering taking out medical aid"
Gayle

"Your sound advice has made me look a lot more carefully at the various
medical aid schemes that are on offer" Andre