We process raw data for corporates and individuals to information relevent to the end user.

1 view

AC

Sep 26, 2012, 8:31:53 AM9/26/12
to ziml...@googlegroups.com
We are a proffessional Information Technology Data processing company
based in Zimbabwe,Harare.We process raw data for corporates and
individuals to information relevent to the end user. Data processing is
a process used to enter data into a computer in order to summarize,
analyze or convert it into other usable information. It may involve
recording, sorting, calculating and disseminating data. If your business
needs help with data processing, you can hire us to take upon the data
processing tasks. Simply start by posting your data processing job
today. Why employ incompeteant office assistant ? We do all your work
for you online.

Email: r...@zol.co.zw Call: 0773811601

This involves:

Typing from audio recordings.Typing from scanned documents.Typing from
hand written documents.

Statistical analysis from surveys.Form Filling.Data tabulation.Data
summarization.Data aggregation.Data validation.

Data entry in Excel,Word etc.

PDF and any document conversions.

sending Emails to lists and email replying according to your specifications.

Email: r...@zol.co.zw Call: 0773811601