VEHICLE CLEARING AND CARRIER SERVICES - DURBAN/BEITBRIDGE

Mr R Shumba

Sep 1, 2012, 8:58:03 AM9/1/12
to ziml...@googlegroups.com

Phone 0712404715/0774605748

Regards.

Mr R Shumba

Sep 2, 2012, 2:55:01 PM9/2/12
to ziml...@googlegroups.com

Phone 0712404715/0774605748

Regards.

stanle...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2014, 5:11:01 AM9/1/14
to ziml...@googlegroups.com, rsh...@zol.co.zw
Can you please provide me with the following details:
1. Value of the vehicle for pre-duty calculation
2. Year of manufacturer
And will be able to furnish you with a detailed quote

On Sunday, September 2, 2012 9:00:09 PM UTC+2, Mr R Shumba wrote:

Phone 0712404715/0774605748

Regards.

Mr R Shumba

Jan 31, 2019, 9:22:00 AM1/31/19
to ziml...@googlegroups.com

Phone 0712404715/0774605748

Regards.

Group one: 1000 members
Zimbabwean Love Dating and Marriage Group . Share our Telegram link https://t.me/datingZW
Are you single ? Are you moving on? Looking for a life partner ? Looking for serious or casual relationship ? Welcome to Zimleague Dating. Rules: We allow short casual chats on the timeline e.g questions & nice comments but we delete chats after a day except your profiles. Supply the information below on you profile post, the rest you supply in private chats. You have a right not to share personal details to strangers for privacy reasons. 1) Post Picture (optional) 2) Type Age 3)Gender or Sex 4) Occupation 5)City & Country 6) Religion 7) Habits (Smoking or Drinking) 8) A brief write up about you & the type of partner you looking for. 9) Contact phone /Email etc (optional) 10) No insults. No offensive language. No Obscene vulgar language on timeline. Be blessed in your search for a partner.

Group two: 1500 members
Welcome To Zimleague Zimbabwe
Advertising. Please Share Join here https://t.me/advertsZW
Iam Lisa your group manager.
Rules:
No spamming, abusive language, porn, illegal products & politics. I filter & control posts. Remove group joining links in adverts. To avoid duplicates please paraphrase. Email addresses & websites are ok & phone numbers.
*Avoid lots of pictures but nicely designed flier with your details. We offer flier design services for you.
*Tip: Use top right search menu to find posts you are interested in & scroll up & down using arrows.
*We offer hourly, daily, weekly, monthly paid automated premium adverts sms +263773811601 Fintech admin Only 10 cents neg per post

Twitter 100k members: https://twitter.com/zimleague