Video filming HD, photography, PA sound system, dances.....

Raymond Musakwa

Aug 2, 2013, 1:43:41 AM8/2/13
to dipl...@dipleague.zol.co.zw
Hi ALL

Enter My World Entertainment offers the following professional services
for your wedding and or event :

Full HD video filming and photography
-video and photo coverage done in full high definition quality with
broadcast equipment, enhanced lighting for day or evening coverage. With a
choice of three packages to choose from in line with your preference and
budget. Guaranteed full quality control as you make you final payment on
delivery of your production after you check and consent quality of your
work as promised

Hybrid PA sound system with all types of music and a professional DJ to
get your guests on their feet. All music for all cultures and age groups
as diverse as can be. Comes with sound engineer for the day to ensure no
sound problems at all.

Bridal dance choreography with the best choreographers in town, state of
art theatrical dances with any music you like. New dances for each
wedding, choose from a various playlist of readily available dances or get
your own songs choreographed. Your bridal team trained within an average
of 8 - 12days , with a crash programme option of 6 days should your team
not be readily available in the country and on even 3 days good dances can
be mastered.

For more info and some of our images, visit and like our facebook page
"Enter My World Entertainment" and get access to our albums and galleries.

Give us a call, send us an email or make an appointement to view our work
and equipment.For a quote send us an email stating your date venue and
time of the wedding and get a response in no time. Bookings are done well
in advance.

Raymond Musakwa
ENTER MY WORLD ENTERTAINMENT
0773 237 643 ;0772 230 150