Twa Advert

TWA

Jan 11, 2016, 1:09:18 AM1/11/16
to ziml...@googlegroups.com, dipl...@dipleague.zol.co.zw

TWA AUCTIONS (Tim Wotton Auctioneers)

 Are you leaving the country, A Deceased estate, or you are just wanting to  clear out your clutter for extra cash? For a Professional service of selling household items, hardware goods, plants, and general items We run a weekly dispersal on a Wednesday at our premises. Our Antiques  department hold their sales every 6-8 weeks for your Antiques, fine and Decorative Arts.  Unable to bring your goods to us, no problem we can collect and sell on your behalf, with a cash payout on the Friday after the sale. For Enquiries or Booking with us please contact Wendy or 0772718846 or Tara 0774079629 office 702741/703043/705182 or email two...@zol.co.zw