HUGE DISCOUNT on the most effective weight loss programme EVER!!!

grac...@safariconcepts.com

Jul 30, 2012, 10:04:51 AM7/30/12
to zimleague
ONE MORE DAY TO GO....

Is your partner starting to make small retorts about your weight? or
your bulging tummy?
Are u feeling that u have picked up some unnecessary and unattractive
weight/fat?
Are u having problems going up a flight of stairs or just walking some
distance? This could bring about hypertension or heart problems for u
and u know it. Excess weight / fat is never good for u.

Would u like to lose that excess weight without starving yourself and
still being healthy? LOSE 3KG-12KG in 9 days, money back guaranteed!!!

Then do it the healthy way with healthy products, good exercise and a
weight loss programme that works and is money back guaranteed. And guess
what...
it is on DISCOUNT!!!

This month only save $28 as u will get this programme for almost the
cost price. it normally cost $158 and now u will get it for just $130
if u make the purchase this month.

And if it is the bulging tummy u are worried about, order our healthy
probiotic for $30 and start getting rid of that unattractive tummy,
(chimimba muteko).

Offer on till 31 July 2012. Get this deal, save money!! HURRY!!

Call/text/Whatsup
0772 289246

OR
U could pay $100 cash upfront and we give u the combo and u pay the
balance mid or end of this month!! u will not get a better deal, take
it now!! Delivery free.