CREATE Your own E-BOOKS Library - We have all Lot for u

Zigweje

Aug 2, 2013, 4:03:36 AM8/2/13
to ziml...@googlegroups.com
Our collection of e-books makes sure they satisfy almost any area of
study or reading you are looking for. We Have E-Books in pdf format and
Audio Books in MP3 format and we can convert them for your kindle
reader format. If you get soft copies you can store on your computer/
tablet/ ipad/ any smart phone or cd/dvd even your flash stick.If you
want hard copy we print and bind them for you also.

Request a full list of currently available e-books and receive the list
from zig...@gmail.com or call  Zii 0774664488  Yamu 0773978372
(Whatsapp)
or view or download the lists from the links here:

FOR NOVELS:
https://docs.google.com/file/
d/0Bzh5bmnO0Y_Yc3FxZXUzS3BqOFU/edit?usp=sharing (copy & paste this link
on the address bar)

FOR ALL OTHER BOOKS ON AREAS MENTIONED BELOW:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bzh5bmnO0Y_YYjZLVVJGcTBUOVdIUHc4RWVYTVlFQQ/edit?usp=sharing (copy & paste this link on the address
bar)

WE ALSO DO TYPING AND PRINTING OF COLLEGE PROJECTS (full service)
Request for a full list in your area of interest. from:
                   zig...@gmail.com
                   Zii-0774 66 44 88  (wats app) Yamu- 0773  978  372;
“READING MAKETH A FULL MAN”