Parfume industry - New Business Opportunity

1 view

grac...@safariconcepts.com

Feb 28, 2013, 6:16:06 AM2/28/13
to zimleague

Hi,
R u up for a challenge?
Would u like to earn extra income?
Would u like to win a brand new VW VIVO within a year?
WOuld u like to be rewarded for all your efforts?
THEN....
I would like to introduce u to a new business opportunity selling
Parfums from France but u make money for every effort u make. It is a
very new business in Zimbabwe, and we have the advantage of taking on
the market now and setting up our networks very quickly and very
widely. Would u be interested in this business opportunity, please
contact me and i will let u know when the next meeting will be.

INUKA … simply the Ultimate Experience

INUKA Fragrances offer a large range of Parfums and Perfumed Products
which promise to give our Consumers the ultimate experience in their
favourite fragrances:

INUKA Products are of the Highest Quality
The fragranced oils used in our products are created by respected
perfumery companies in France with centuries of experience and
expertise and are at the forefront of technology to set new popular
trends
INUKA uses the same quality ingredients as other popular designer
brands
INUKA offers over 100 different beautifully bottled and uniquely packed
Fragrances which is complimented with a matching Lotion and Body Wash
for every Fragrance
INUKA is able to keep prices low and affordable because it is sold by
Independent INUKA Business Entrepreneurs and Networkers

INUKA Parfums and Perfumed Products are designed to last longer for the
Ultimate Fragrance Experience and contain 22-25% perfume oil which is
stronger compared to:

1) Eau de Parfum : 8 - 18% concentration of perfume oil
2) Eau de Toilette : 4 - 8% concentration of perfume oil
3) Eau de Cologne : 3 - 5% concentration of perfume oil
INUKA Product Guarantee: At INUKA we are so certain that Consumers will
be completely satisfied with their INUKA Product experience, that INUKA
offers a 30 day guarantee.

If interested with this very lucrative and interesting business
oportunity, please contact me
call/text/watsapp
0772 289246
Body Headers