EXCLUSIVE VEHICLE PURCHASE "LAY-BYE" SCHEME

Dave Payne

May 2, 2017, 1:13:27 PM5/2/17
to dipl...@dipleague.zol.co.zw, zimad...@zimadverts.co.zw, ziml...@googlegroups.com

EXCLUSIVE VEHICLE PURCHASE "LAY-BYE" SCHEME

Are you wanting to Buy a Car, Double or Single Cab Bakkie, Mini-Bus (Commuter Omnibus), Commercial Truck, Bus, Construction Vehicle, etc, and do not have the Full  Purchase Price right now?

We can assist you bring your dream to reality with our Unique, Exclusive and Guaranteed Vehicle LAY-BYE Purchase scheme.

Any vehicle can be sourced and held In Bond here in Zimbabwe for you.

The scheme is underwritten by a Major Insurance Company.

For an Appointment to discuss your eligibility initially send your full contact details (Name, Phone Number, E-mail address etc) to dav...@mango.zw or SMS / Whatsapp message to 0772 218 622.

(no personal voice calls or messages please)

ALL enquiries will receive an individual reply.

Thank you for your interest and co-operation.