"4 all èlectronic and electrical repairs and services plasma lcd tvs radios sound equip electric gates security systems microwaves video mixers power modules

ZL

May 26, 2012, 7:11:56 AM5/26/12
to ziml...@googlegroups.com
"4 all �lectronic and electrical repairs and services plasma lcd tvs
radios sound equip electric gates security systems microwaves video
mixers power modules and all digital electronic circuitry we offer
services at your doorsteps to harare and surrounding call +263775901987
or email maxtronm...@yahoo.com "

tafirei...@gmail.com

May 20, 2015, 6:46:08 AM5/20/15
to ziml...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir/Madam

I have a 32 inch Sony Bravia LCD TV which is showing ghost pictures and horizontal lines.I would also want to know if the problem is solvable and how much would l pay for the services. I would do be happy if l know how long would it take to repair the set.
Thank you.

tafirei...@gmail.com

May 20, 2015, 6:46:08 AM5/20/15
to ziml...@googlegroups.com

edward masawi

Dec 9, 2015, 10:37:15 PM12/9/15
to Zimleague Zimbabwe Classifieds
am looking for hisense 50 inch lcd
Hisense-K366-580.jpg

Rumbidzaishe Gowera

Aug 2, 2016, 10:50:38 AM8/2/16
to Zimleague Zimbabwe Classifieds
Good day,

I have a Plasma TV that need repair I dropped it now showing half sceen how much is it to repair it.

--

Kind regards,

Rumbie 0782664402

ematu...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2017, 8:39:45 PM11/24/17
to Zimleague Zimbabwe Classifieds
Anyone with 32' sumsung screen please contact 0773880510

musat...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2018, 4:51:02 AM4/23/18
to Zimleague Zimbabwe Classifieds
Im looking for someone to supply and fix a 32inch sumsung plasma screen
 call 0776469606