Save more than $125 on company registration

Trade Zone

Feb 27, 2013, 3:25:13 AM2/27/13
to dipl...@dipleague.zol.co.zw, ziml...@googlegroups.com

Do you want to register your own company but aren’t prepared to pay the exorbitant fees most consultants charge for company registration? Did you know that the company registration process costs only $145 including name search? But you don’t know what is needed for the process, right?

We can help. We will prepare all the necessary documentation for you at just $30, from name search right up to incorporation.

We prepare CR21, CR6, CR14, Memorandum and Articles of Association.

We also prepare annual returns, share certificates, CR11 - redenomination, change of directors, change of business address, etc.

Call us 0733 108 064