Wedding Cakes and Sugar Flowers made to order

Jillian Brash

Jun 5, 2017, 8:10:07 AM6/5/17
to ziml...@googlegroups.com

WEDDING CAKES:- Are you looking for someone to undertake that wedding cake design, that no one else can? From complex Piped work - Embroidery/Lace Work/Extension Work to Garret Frills and Drapes. Icing Moulded Figurines or delicate handmade, sugar flowers. American Stack or off set designs.

Because all wedding cakes are only made to order, I offer all shapes, sizes and configurations to suit your exact needs. Let your personality shine through. Wedding cakes should be the centre piece at any wedding reception. It really is a collaboration between you and your baker, to create something truly spectacular for all to enjoy.

SUGAR FLOWERS:- Need flowers for a cake that you are doing… I can make them for you..

Please note that individual decoration requirements take time to design, make and dry. So remember to place your orders well in advance to avoid disappointment.

All other Special occasion cakes too.

I have 33 years experience in this field.

View my cakes/work on Face Book. Search for ‘Jillians Professional Cakes’.

Contact Jillian Tel:- 0772 698 630