[EVERY CO. Sales News] Are you still buying cars without condition check ?

Sylvester Pembani

Oct 31, 2014, 4:10:17 AM10/31/14
to ziml...@googlegroups.com
0772905745

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "[Japanese Car] EVERYCAR.JP NEWS" <sa...@everycar.jp>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 19:09:40 +0900 (JST)
Subject: [EVERY CO. Sales News] Are you still buying cars without
condition check ?
To: flowera...@gmail.com

[EVERY’S STRENGTH]Quality and Affordable

[Quality] Why our cars are in good condition?

1.We check the condition of every car before buying.
And we also recheck all the relevant condition before shipping.
Therefore, we ensure that you are only getting good quality cars.

2.We maintain these 5 parts before shipping.
?Coolant
?Engine Oil
?Tire Air Pressure
?Room Cleaning
?Spare Tire

[Affordable] Why our cars are priced well ?

1.From Local End Users
We buy many cars from Japanese local end users.

2.From The Local Car Dealers
We have buying networks with many Japanese local car dealers.

3.From The Local Car Auction
We have enough skill to buy cars low price from local car auction.

You can also check other stock.
http://www.everycar.jp/

EVERY Co.,Ltd Sales Team.
TEL: +81-25-211-3260
FAX: +81-25-211-3264
E-mail: in...@everycar.jp
1313-2 Shitayama, Higashi-ku , Niigata-shi
Niigata , Japan 〒950-0003

--
Kind Regards

Sylvester Pembani