Are u out of Harare?

grac...@safariconcepts.com

Jan 3, 2013, 4:22:09 AM1/3/13
to zimleague
Are u out of Harare and are looking for a lucrative new business
opportunity that could change your financial world for good!

INUKA Fragrances is very new in Zimbabwe with less than 200
distributors and most of whom are in Harare. We would like to introduce
Inuka to out of Harare residence. If u would like to be the early bird,
who will definitely win the most fattest and hype worms, then u need to
get in touch with me NOW, and we will make a trip to your area and u can
start distributing and building your team immediately. There is a huge
chance u will be one of the pioneers in Inuka and believe me, network
marketing is most effective if u are one of the first people becoz the
rest will be part of your team. So strike now, when the spear is still
HOT.

INUKA fragrances products are Parfumes, lotions, liquid soap, roll on
and tissue oil. This products are most effective and last longer than
the generic perfumes we were used to. Our parfumes contain 25% perfume
oils and thus they last longer and are more skin friendly as they
contain the best grade of alcohol. u can last a while longer with it.
Our fragrance lotions have 18% oils and u can take a pick from more than
100 fragrances. they are very good and mild on the skin, thus useable
on children too. Our liquid soap has 8% oils and is very mild,
refreshing and PH balanced. Our roll on is really thick and creamy and
does not stain or stay white under yo arms. The lavender tissue oil is
the best YET as it is very good and effective on spots, scars,
stretchmarks and usually u see very good improvement within the first
bottle.

So please check out our website, www.inuka.co.za. Our head office is
in Cape Town but we will be opening an office and warehouse in Zimbabwe
by mid year 2013. There is a VW Polo Vivo 1.4l car, to be won, and this
could be u in Marondera, Masvingo, Midlands. Take this opportunity and
fly with it and earn huge. The retail profit per bottle of parfume is
$7, lotion $3, soap $3, roll on $3, issue oil $7. It can not get much
beter than this. an u do NOT need to pay up by end of month!! Our
month ends 6th of the month and starts 7th of the next month!!! this
will be your very own business, and u can start it for as little as $190
ONLY. GRAB it!! Tora mukana...

So if u are interested, please gather around at least 5 people u know
would be interested and they will be your down lines, not mine. Then i
will be ready to come and show u how u can make money with lovely,
genuine fragrances.
Marondera, Mutare, Masvingo, Chinhoyi, Karoi, Victoria falls, Kariba,
Chegutu, Kwekwe, Gweru, Chivhu, Bulawayo, Beitbridge, nyanga... anywhere
u are, we want INUKA there.

Next week starting Monday we wilb visiting the following areas so if u
are there and are interested please let me know so we pass through and
give u more information and forms on how to join and earn in this
bizness:
7 January - Marondera town
8 January - Norton
9 January - Chinhoyi
10 January - Ruwa
11 January - Chitungwiza

So please call/text/whatsapp me on 0772 289246 or email me on this add.
HURRY!!!