**** Free hot water without Zesa - Save $$thousands$

Neil Brown

Oct 2, 2013, 11:13:58 AM10/2/13
to ziml...@googlegroups.com

*** Invest in one of our solar geysers – provide constant hot water for your family & see your money back in reduced Zesa bills!

Our solar Geysers are very efficient glass tube type with stainless steel inner & outer tanks & frames for very long working life. They are available in gravity or pressure types.. They include a header tank to control the flow of cold water into the tank. They are made for us in the far east by a company with ISO accreditation & meet applicable EU specifications.

All our geysers are guaranteed for 2 years & have an expected working life of 15 years – you will save Thousands of $$$$!!

Free site survey available to help you decide on what size you need and where best to place the unit, complete with fixed price installation quote – no hidden extras. All our units are installed by professional plumbers using high quality parts.

Electric backup element available for all models @ an extra $50

Call Neil on 0775188365 or email ne...@soundsolar.net for more details or find us on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sound-Solar-pvt-Ltd/326335397411059

Sizes & prices below.

Gravity Series – Stainless Steel Tanks

85 Litres                $575

150 Litres             $825

200 Litres             $1150

300 Litres             $1695

All prices include VAT @ 15%

Professional installation by our experienced team costs $250, subject to site constraints.

Have a look at www.soundsolar.net and choose solar water heating.

Neil Brown

Sound Solar (pvt) Ltd

Cell: +263 775188365