Document1

TWA

May 28, 2015, 2:30:47 AM5/28/15
to ziml...@googlegroups.com, dipl...@dipleague.zol.co.zw

For a Professional service for selling Antiques, vintiques, household items, hardware goods, plants, and general items for any circumstance, whether it be a Deceased Estate, you leaving the country, wanting to just clear out for extra cash or just to much clutter? We run a weekly dispersal on a Wednesday at our premises or if needed at the premises where goods are. Our Antiques, Fine and Decorative department hold their sales every 6 weeks. Unable to bring your goods to us, no problem we can collect and sell on your behalf, with a cash payout on the Friday after the sale. For Enquiries or Booking with us please contact Wendy or 0772718846 or Tara 0774079629 office 702741/703043/705182 or email two...@zol.co.zw