TOP SEMINARS FOR FRONT DESK, CUSTOMER FACING ,SALES PROFESSIONALS AND EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTS THIS MARCH

1 view

Derrick Bradley

Feb 27, 2013, 1:45:33 PM2/27/13

Dear Executive good afternoon to you and hoping you are having a great working week.  We will be running the following powerful seminars this coming March. Please have a look at our Calendar and should you want more details we can email you as soon as possible

1. Delivering Superior Customer Service Seminar:   A seminar  for all Front Desk Professionals, Customer Service Representatives, Sales professionals, Sales and Customer Service Supervisors,  front line workers — anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers on Friday 8 March 2013 at the Rainbow Towers Hotel at US$120 inclusive

2) Sales Executive Leadership for Senior Sales Professionals and managers on 15 March 2013 at the Rainbow Towers Hotel at US$130 inclusive

3) Management Development Programme for Executive Assistant Executive Assistants, Senior Personal Secretaries and Administrative Assistants on Friday 22 March 2013 at the same venue at US$130 inclusive.

Derrick

Training Dynamics Zimbabwe

Hotline: 0774605340

Email: trainingdyna...@gmail.com

Skype: derrick.bradley9

TRAINING DYNAMICS ZIMBABWE TRAINING CALENDAR MARCH - APRIL.pdf
TRAINING DYNAMICS ZIMBABWE TRAINING CALENDAR MARCH - APRIL.docx