YOUR MEDICAL COVER MAY NOT BE AS GOOD AS YOU THINK IT IS! - If you have medical cover or you are currently looking for medical cover, this message is for you!

Sean Steyn

May 24, 2012, 1:26:47 AM5/24/12
to ziml...@googlegroups.com
YOUR FREE GUIDE TO MEDICAL COVER IN ZIMBABWE

If you have medical cover or you are currently looking for medical cover,
this message is for you!

Being on the wrong medical cover is why you sometimes hear about people
wiping-out their savings; asking for donations; holding fund raising events;
or being forced to sell off their personal assets to pay their medical
bills.

Email me now I'll reveal what you need to look for in a medical plan that
ensures you're covered correctly so that (a) your financial risk is
minimized and (b) you have access to the best medical treatment when the
need arises.

And if you've already got medical cover, here's your chance to find out
exactly how good your medical cover is before it's too late.

When you receive the FREE GUIDE you'll discover secrets like...

> The 21 Critical Questions you must ask your medical aid company to
determine how good your medical cover actually is and what risks you're
exposed to;

> The Most Important Benefits that should be on your Benefit Table to ensure
your financial risk is minimized while giving you easy access to the best
medical treatment available;

> Why many people in Zim end up in financial difficulty due to medical bills
despite having being on medical cover for years; (And what you can do about
it!)

> How you can minimize your financial risk due to medical bills;

> Why some medical bills are paid in full and others are not and what you
can do about it;

Contact: Sean Steyn | sean...@yoafrica.com