Sexual Stimulants for Man

bla...@zimbolist.com

Sep 27, 2012, 9:07:33 AM9/27/12
to ziml...@googlegroups.com
Men I have the following sexual Stimulants

Viamax Sexy Coffee
This coffee is ideal for all man who want to enhance his sexual desire and makes the the penis erect more quickly and is helpful in improving the situation of  impotence, ejaculation and erection problem. It also stimulates the nerve centre, regulating hormone secretion and activating the cells of the cavernous body of penis. It is able to stimulate the sexual desire and to improve the problems such as lack of sexual desire and low sperm count. 1-satchet works for 72hours**Price $5 a sachet****
for more info go to Google & search for Viamax Sexy Coffee

Congo Dust..
This is an incredible man loader Bazooka from DRC Congo...its for man who want a Super Erector that drives a man up to 6rounds….its in powder form..u mix with water to make a paste that u then rub onto your penis 4hrs b4 your intended sexual time...My experience showed me that it more effective and has no problem to be taken even -8hrs b4.....when I sampled it my 1st round lasted 25-minutes. This product is not harmful and have no known or reported side effects or dependence syndrome, even those with Diabetic or Bp can use it its purely made from natural herbs and its only used ONLY when required..If u don’t use it u just revert back to your normal self..Price $15 a sachet

Super Powerful Man Tablets (OTO)
These tablets are for man with Pre-mature ejaculation, Low Sexual drive, Low Stamina and Erectile PROBLEMS..These tablets are purely made from NATURAL HERBS and they have no side effects or dependency syndrome, they are taken ONLY when required to STOP pre-mature Ejaculation, Enhance, and Improve the sexual Performance of a man, it also helps in achieving of firmer, Harder and erection. Depending on individuals the power and effectiveness of a single tablet may last up 72hrs....or more... During its working time the user will also notice a slight change in size of the male organ..it becomes BIGGER (this is temporary) once the job is done the organ reverts back to its normal size... the same applies to the user if he stops taking the tablets his performance goes back to his normal self...to get info regarding OTO online go to Google and search for Chaojimengnan Super Powerful Man Tablets…
Price is $10 a pack of 4 tablets.

Pau Yuen Tong Delay Balm is specially formulated Vaseline like Balm that is commonly used to STOP
Man from Ejaculating Early, thus giving them the ability to last-Longer in action. This balm is unique because it sharpens male Sensitivity and allows Man to control orgasm, So that both PARTNERS can enjoy enhanced sexual pleasure that will last as long as you want- it to last. The Balm also increases man’s orgasmic power, a single may-last up-to 3-5months. This product is not harmful and has no known or reported side effects or dependence syndrome, even those with Diabetic or Bp can use it
its purely made from natural herbs and its only used ONLY when required..If u don’t use it u just
 revert back to your normal self. To get more info Online go to Google and Search for Pau Yuen
Tong Old Chinese Balm … BUY-it-begin to enjoy amazing Pro-longed sexual Pleasure. Price is $15

To Buy or Further inquire plz Call/whatsapp me on -0773 189 851