NHOROONDO VIDEO PRODUCTION

Crimio Chimanja

Dec 14, 2011, 5:13:42 AM12/14/11
to ziml...@googlegroups.com

Nhoroondo Investments (Pvt.) Ltd. is a video production company specializing in producing documentaries, video adverts, video profiles, musical videos, wedding videos, video editing and photographing.

Our services:  are geared for several markets, including television stations, companies, churches, NGOs, colleges, schools and families.

Our goal is simple:  to tell the story of who are, what you do, and the value you offer, all in a straightforward compelling way, through the medium of professional video production we help you showcase not just a product or service, but all the special qualities that make you and your business different.

Contact  Crimio Chimanja at:

Cell: 0773 386883 or 0712 876880

crimch...@yahoo.com

We Record Your Legacy