place an order for irons, hoovers , undercounter ovens , centre rugs,ironing boards from SA

1 view

eas...@fausym.com

Dec 8, 2011, 3:51:54 AM12/8/11
to zimleague
Hie,

I am bringing in the following iterms from SA

Hoovers-28 litre tank
Russell hobbs irons
Pineware irons
Defy slimline 600C Black undercounter ovens
Defy Gemini solid 900CP hob
Defy 900 gemini fan cookerhood
Woven rugs 100cm by 150cm (centre rugs)
Pineware cordless kettle 1.7litre
Ironing board / ladder in one

For quotations contact me .Pictures are available on request for all
products above.

Kindly sms /call 0772661669 for a quicker response as am not always
online. You may reply email but response may be delayed.

eas...@fausym.com

Dec 8, 2011, 11:31:08 AM12/8/11
to zimleague

eas...@fausym.com

Dec 19, 2011, 5:34:15 AM12/19/11
to zimleague
Hie,

I am bringing in the following iterms from SA

Hoovers-28 litre tank
Russell hobbs irons
Pineware irons
Defy slimline 600C Black undercounter ovens
Defy Gemini solid 900CP hob
Defy 900 gemini fan cookerhood
Woven rugs 100cm by 150cm (centre rugs)
Pineware cordless kettle 1.7litre
Ironing board / ladder in one
SONY digital camera 14.1 mega

eas...@fausym.com

Feb 13, 2012, 11:20:45 AM2/13/12
to zimleague
Hie,

I am bringing in the following iterms from SA

Hoovers-28 litre tank
Russell hobbs irons
Pineware irons
Defy slimline 600C Black undercounter ovens

DEFY SLIMLINE 600CP SOLID HOB
Defy 600STD COOKERHOOD (SINGLE FAN)