Unable to install Al-Akhdar (offline) recitation

AAA

Oct 31, 2010, 1:56:48 AM10/31/10
to zekr
Assalamualaikum,

I have been unable to install the above offline recitation. The error
message is as follows

Error
Invalid recitation format: akhdar-32kbps-offline.recit.zip

I use the usual method of installing :- Tools -> Add -> Recitation
(*.recit.zip)

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Anwar

Mohsen Saboorian

Oct 31, 2010, 2:08:04 AM10/31/10
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Wa Alaikumassalaam wr wb,

This recitation had a small bug which is just fixed (and uploaded). If you don't want to re-download it, open your old zip file with something like winrar or winzip and rename akhdar-32kbps-offline.properties to recitation.properties (in zip file root).

Regards,
Mohsen

Anwar Alias

Oct 31, 2010, 7:21:17 AM10/31/10
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, it works now.

AAA

Nov 6, 2010, 9:40:39 AM11/6/10
to zekr
Assalamualaikum,

I may have spoken too soon. The recitation installs, but I am unable
to play the recitation. The play button refuses to activate. I have
no problem with other offline recitations. The mp3 files in zekr/res/
audio/akhdar-32kbps-offline/ are playable via windows media player. I
suspect the configuration file is incorrectly configured. Can you
help?

Thanks in advance.

Anwar