More Offline Recitations for Zekr

Mohsen Saboorian

Jul 25, 2010, 2:39:43 PM7/25/10
to Zekr Group
Salaam,

Thanks to VerseByVerseQuran.com project and two brothers Mazin and Shad (providing a high speed SSH account for making offline packages), today we added 5 new offline recitations. Their quality is really good and in order to reduce the overall package size, we converted them from 128kbps or 192kbps.
- Al-Afasy 64kbps (we already had a 40kbps)
- As-Sudais 64kbps
- Al-Minshawi 48kbps
- Ash-Shuraim 64kbps
- Abdulbasit Abdussamad 48kbps (Mujawwad)

You can download these new offline recitation packs from here:

Regards,
Mohsen

-=¤Ã§FÄÑФ=- ®

Jul 26, 2010, 4:16:37 PM7/26/10
to zekr
Assalam Alaikum wR. wB.,

I want to thank the Zekr development team for adding more offline
translation, it does include one of my favourite reciter Imam Al-
Haramain Ash-Shareefian Sheikh Saud Ibn Ibrahim Ash-Shuraim offline
recitation. Only its in 64kbps if it is 128kbps+ it would be great and
same for Sheikh Abdur Rehman As-Sudais.

I do not words that can thank the Zekr developer team for it, may
Allah reward you all for all your hard work and efforts. Ameen.

Assalam Alaikum wR. wB.

Alma

Aug 3, 2010, 6:02:02 PM8/3/10
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Salaam

I think you should put offline.properties file on the web, too.

Alma

http://zekr.org

Mohsen Saboorian

Aug 4, 2010, 2:18:36 PM8/4/10
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Our .recit.zip offline packages are all-in-one. No more file is needed and everything is included in the zip package. Instructions:

Mohsen

Mohsen Saboorian

Aug 6, 2010, 11:25:42 PM8/6/10
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Salaam,

We added 8 new offline recitation packs (Minshawi Mujawwad, Abdulbasit Mujawwad, Shatri, Tablawi, Jebril, etc.). Please check them out:

Regards,
Mohsen

Alma

Aug 8, 2010, 6:57:03 PM8/8/10
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Salaam

Yea, but a few nights ago my cousin downloaded package, and lacking comp knowledge removed the properties file. He solved it by re-downloading cca700Mb. Perhaps it could be less complicated.

Alma

http://zekr.org