"Tafsir al-Muntakhab" in Bahasa Indonesia (id)

nirwan.adira

Apr 23, 2011, 8:36:31 PM4/23/11
to zekr
Dear Zekr Project,

I found this tafsir on the Net, and have edited it for Zekr. These are
the data needed:

- Name of translator: M. Quraish Shihab (id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quraish
Shihab) et. al.

- ISBN of the printed version: ISBN-13: 9785948240114, or ISBN-10:
5948240118

- I find it somewhere online on the Internet (the link is long gone
now), there is a new posting in a website http://www.elazhar.com/qurani/def1.asp.

- The printed version is hard to find, but it is originally a work by
a team of scholars in Al-Azhar University. So it is an academic
product and I think is free for redistribution.

How can I send the file?

Regards,
Ar-Ramahurmuzi
Bandung, Indonesia
nirwan...@gmail.com

nirwan adira

Apr 23, 2011, 8:39:13 PM4/23/11
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Dear Zekr Project,

I found this tafsir on the Net and have edited it for Zekr. These are
the data needed:

- Name of translator: M. Quraish Shihab (id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quraish
Shihab) et. al.

- ISBN of the printed version: ISBN-13: 9785948240114, or ISBN-10: 5948240118

- I find it somewhere online on the Internet (the link is long gone
now), there is a new posting in a website
http://www.elazhar.com/qurani/def1.asp.

- The printed version is hard to find, but it is originally a work by
a team of scholars in Al-Azhar University. So it is an academic
product and I think is free for redistribution.

Attached is the id.muntakhab.trans.zip.

Regards,
Ar-Ramahurmuzi
Bandung, Indonesia
I use this email address (you can show it publicly on your website):
nirwan...@gmail.com

id.muntakhab.trans.zip

Mohsen Saboorian

Apr 26, 2011, 10:41:54 AM4/26/11
to ze...@googlegroups.com, nirwan...@gmail.com
Salaam,

Thanks for the translation file and details. Will be added in a few days inshaAllah.

Regards,
Mohsen

nirwan...@gmail.com

Mohsen Saboorian

Apr 26, 2011, 10:43:58 AM4/26/11
to ze...@googlegroups.com
BTW, is the translation language Bahasa Indonesia?