Incorrect uid for MO event but correct for SUBSCRIPTION_UPDATE

brycec

Jan 15, 2010, 4:36:11 PM1/15/10
to Zeep Mobile
The MO events being sent to my callback url have the min for both uid
and min despite whether or not they subscribed via the web panel.
However, the SUBSCRIPTION_UPDATE event correctly posts the uid that I
supplied to the panel.

I'm also running into the issue that I can not do a send_message to a
user that subscribed via web panel nor to a user subscribed via JOIN.
I've tried using the uid for the user_id as well as the min for the
user_id and both return this error (which has a typo in subscrtiption)

The subscrtiption specified is not active or is blocking access from
your application.

Basically, I can't get send_message to work for any situation.

Simon Wex

Jan 15, 2010, 9:34:23 PM1/15/10
to zeep-...@googlegroups.com
Are you URL encoding your user id? Otherwise things like the "+" in
the MIN will come in as a whitespace character.

-Simon

brycec

Jan 15, 2010, 11:14:33 PM1/15/10
to Zeep Mobile
Yes. This is the actual code I'm using (in python)

form = { "user_id" : uid,
"body" : msg }
body = urllib.urlencode(form)