Damn Bernie.... GO AWAY! ROFLMAO!!!

1 view

Bmrulesu

Nov 23, 2002, 11:15:49 PM11/23/02
The ubiquitous lurker <snicker> says that Bernie MUST be in love with BmRules,
because she is constantly responding to EVERY word I write. Keep in mind that
not a SINGLE post has been written to Bernie in the last four weeks from me.
But, she certainly seems to be writing quite a bit to and about ME. Poor
Bernie needs a man in her life..... BADLY! Any takers out there???? Oh well,
I didn't think so. I guess she'll have to spend her time writing and
fantasizing about me. LMAO!!!

Here we gooooooo:

You certainly seem enamored by them.
Bernie

Except you aren't capable of ending a thing.....you just can't let go.
Besides, how would you know anything about NKY and me since we're filtered?
You are so amusing! LOL!
Bernie

I don't think you get it....it doesn't matter. One poster or two, you're
inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.
Bernie

Even if he's cloning himself?
Bernie

He has no reason for many of the things he does but he does them. ;)
Bernie

And he cares so much about everything we do! LMAO!
Bernie

Nah, it means you're a juvenile asshole. Get over yourself. No one cares who
or what you are. Beyond being a mindless diversion on a mesage board, you're
of no consequence to any of us.
Bernie

Typical twisting and taking completely out of context by you. What an ass.
God help any children may you father.
Bernie

Got the new James Patterson novel today. Can't wait to read it. Ever hear of
him, BM? He writes this great best selling series in the first person about a
black detective, Alex Cross.
Bernie

You know, I don't automatically associate "what's up wif dat" with any
particular color but it just shows how NKY has your number and knows how to
push your buttons. You're your own worst enemy. (knowing he'll eventually read
this or have it sent to him by one of those lurker! LMAO)
Bernie

LOL......those damn unpredictable filters!
Bernie

Filters not working?
Bernie

He obviously can't control himself when he responds to one of my posts. <g>
Bernie

yes, that's why no one differentiates them for yours.
Bernie

I think it's his filter colander.
Bernie

You really make such a fool of yourself.
Bernie

You have a problem letting go, don't you? Seek help.
Bernie

If you are sincere in your desire to have discussions, your
response is needed. No one is going to agree with you 100% of the time no
matter who you are.
Bernie

I don't believe anyone else wrote it.
Bernie

WTF? Seems like BM is the one doing all the ranting and screaming.
Bernie

Some loyal fan of his allegedly emails him our posts! Is that a hoot or what?
Some friend. If you told me you couldn't stand to read someone's posts, I
wouldn't take the trouble to email them to you! Bwahahahahaaha!
Bernie

He gets very annoyed with the concept of message board personas. And yes, he
is quite ignorant of the law among other things.
Bernie

Oh good, send it to me. I'm quite interested.
Bernie

AmuseMe59

Nov 24, 2002, 8:17:43 AM11/24/02

Here we gooooooo:

Filters not working?
Bernie

Have you noticed that what Bernie writes isn't necessarily a
glowing picture of you, BM? As far as writing about you, well, Bernie sure hit
the nail on the head many times, it seems, because on this board alone, I've
seen that you flip out for NO REASON. I've heard that Bernie is a very nice
person, so based upon what I've heard and seen here my money's on Bernie having
your number. I guess that's why you're flipping out AGAIN.
--Debbie

Let the games begin

Nov 24, 2002, 8:35:05 AM11/24/02
Subject: Re: Damn Bernie.... GO AWAY! ROFLMAO!!!
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/24/02 8:17 AM Eastern Standard Time

Here we gooooooo:

Filters not working?
Bernie

Thanks for your comments and insight, Debbie. If we could get a few more
people posting on here, it would be really nice and there might even be some
more interesting topics than there have been of late.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

NKY101

Nov 24, 2002, 8:50:04 AM11/24/02

Have you noticed that what Bernie writes isn't necessarily a
glowing picture of you, BM? As far as writing about you, well, Bernie sure hit
the nail on the head many times, it seems, because on this board alone, I've
seen that you flip out for NO REASON. I've heard that Bernie is a very nice
person, so based upon what I've heard and seen here my money's on Bernie having
your number. I guess that's why you're flipping out AGAIN.
--Debbie

Your observation of BOTH is correct. Poor ol' bm/bm2/Im3, is such awierdo, he
makes Michael Jackson look sane.

AmuseMe59

Nov 24, 2002, 9:06:39 AM11/24/02

Now, THAT is scary! LOL!
--Debbie

AmuseMe59

Nov 24, 2002, 9:10:05 AM11/24/02

Have you noticed that what Bernie writes isn't necessarily a
glowing picture of you, BM? As far as writing about you, well, Bernie sure hit
the nail on the head many times, it seems, because on this board alone, I've
seen that you flip out for NO REASON. I've heard that Bernie is a very nice
person, so based upon what I've heard and seen here my money's on Bernie having
your number. I guess that's why you're flipping out AGAIN.
--Debbie

Thanks for your comments and insight, Debbie. If we could get a few more
people posting on here, it would be really nice and there might even be some
more interesting topics than there have been of late.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

I'm working on it, Bernie! Some people don't like the format of this board,
but I don't think it's bad at all. It's not as slow as some boards, so I have
no problem with it.
(BTW, I've read many of your comments on the suicide issue and thought you were
right on.)
--Debbie

Bmrulesu

Nov 24, 2002, 9:20:23 AM11/24/02
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/24/2002 8:17 AM Eastern Standard Time

Here we gooooooo:

Filters not working?
Bernie

Oh, dear Debbie....... have YOU noticed that I haven't written a SINGLE word to
Bernie in the last month, but she seems obsessed with me?? I don't know what
you consider "flipping out," but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.
You've HEARD that Bernie is a very nice person. That's sweet. However, I
would hate to see you lose your money, so don't count on Bernie "having my
number!" You see, I have HER number. She is what you would call a hypocrite.
I see that you think that my reposting Bernie's NUMEROUS posts to and about me
as "flipping out!" That's funny, Debbie. If reposting Bernie's absurd posts
about me is "flipping out," just think of what you can call MAKING all of those
posts about me!
Bernie is obviously insanely obsessed!

Bmrulesu

Nov 24, 2002, 9:21:42 AM11/24/02
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/24/2002 9:06 AM Eastern Standard Time

No, what is scary is that YOU have appeared out of nowhere immediately siding
with a couple of bigots! LOL!

NKY101

Nov 24, 2002, 9:43:31 AM11/24/02
Now, THAT is scary! LOL!
--Debbie

No, what is scary is that YOU have appeared out of nowhere immediately siding
with a couple of bigots! LOL!

<bm/bm2/Im3>

Awwww...didn't she ask your permission to enter.....hehehe. She has learned
quicly of your ignorance.

NKY101

Nov 24, 2002, 9:48:10 AM11/24/02
Oh, dear Debbie....... have YOU noticed that I haven't written a SINGLE word to
Bernie in the last month, but she seems obsessed with me?? I don't know what
you consider "flipping out," but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.
You've HEARD that Bernie is a very nice person. That's sweet. However, I
would hate to see you lose your money, so don't count on Bernie "having my
number!" You see, I have HER number. She is what you would call a hypocrite.
I see that you think that my reposting Bernie's NUMEROUS posts to and about me
as "flipping out!" That's funny, Debbie. If reposting Bernie's absurd posts
about me is "flipping out," just think of what you can call MAKING all of those
posts about me!
Bernie is obviously insanely obsessed!

LOL....now this is really typical of the board LIAR. It hasn't been a month,
and you post about her and others on here under your 2nd and 3rd names. C'mon
bm, this is so lame, even for you. Now, get wif da program.

loves to laugh

Nov 24, 2002, 10:41:31 AM11/24/02

LOL....now this is really typical of the board LIAR. It hasn't been a month,
and you post about her and others on here under your 2nd and 3rd names. C'mon
bm, this is so lame, even for you. Now, get wif da program.<=== NKY

LMAO

HAVE FUN ONLINE :))

AmuseMe59

Nov 24, 2002, 3:30:31 PM11/24/02

Have you noticed that what Bernie writes isn't necessarily a
glowing picture of you, BM? As far as writing about you, well, Bernie sure hit
the nail on the head many times, it seems, because on this board alone, I've
seen that you flip out for NO REASON. I've heard that Bernie is a very nice
person, so based upon what I've heard and seen here my money's on Bernie having
your number. I guess that's why you're flipping out AGAIN.
--Debbie

Your observation of BOTH is correct. Poor ol' bm/bm2/Im3, is such awierdo, he
makes Michael Jackson look sane.

Now, THAT is scary! LOL!
--Debbie

No, what is scary is that YOU have appeared out of nowhere immediately siding
with a couple of bigots! LOL!

Two questions, are you male or female, and are you African American? I ask the
second question based upon what you've posted in the past.

AmuseMe59

Nov 24, 2002, 3:41:22 PM11/24/02

LMAO!!! Now, you wanna hear a true story? My daughter was standing
behind a black teenager in the drug store while waiting to get her
prescription. The pharmacist asks the black girl, (who was picking up her
brother's medicine), "What is your brother's birthday?" She answers, "Ahno,
March sumpin'. He a Pisces." Imagine the look on the pharmacist's face?

Bmrulesu

Nov 24, 2002, 4:08:54 PM11/24/02
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/24/2002 3:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

Two questions, are you male or female, and are you African American? I ask the
second question based upon what you've posted in the past.

(Amuseme)

Does it matter? You've already got me all sized up, don't you?

NKY101

Nov 24, 2002, 5:02:06 PM11/24/02

Two questions, are you male or female, and are you African American? I ask the
second question based upon what you've posted in the past.
(Amuseme)

Does it matter? You've already got me all sized up, don't you? <bm/bm2/Im3>

LOL....he claims to be male, however he lusts after every male on the board. He
claims to be black, but I have never encountered a black person that was so
screwed up. He seems to be trying too hard to prove that he is black. And he
has lied so many times on these boards, that we doubt everything he says.

Bmrulesu

Nov 24, 2002, 5:27:09 PM11/24/02
From: nky...@aol.comenforcer (NKY101)
Date: 11/24/2002 5:02 PM Eastern Standard Time

NKY

Still hateful as ever, huh? BTW, I don't think you quite thought through this
statement: "but I have never encountered a black person that was so
screwed up." ROFLMAO!!!

GynecologyDude

Nov 24, 2002, 5:33:05 PM11/24/02

Oh, he's black. ;)

SWOOSH!!!!!!!!
(The LAST sound you hear, before you come in "second place.")

Bmrulesu

Nov 24, 2002, 5:55:46 PM11/24/02
From: gynecol...@aol.com (GynecologyDude)
Date: 11/24/2002 5:33 PM Eastern Standard Time

Two questions, are you male or female, and are you African American? I ask the
second question based upon what you've posted in the past.
(Amuseme)

Does it matter? You've already got me all sized up, don't you? <bm/bm2/Im3>

LOL....he claims to be male, however he lusts after every male on the board. He
claims to be black, but I have never encountered a black person that was so
screwed up. He seems to be trying too hard to prove that he is black. And he
has lied so many times on these boards, that we doubt everything he says.

Oh, he's black. ;)

DUDE

No, I'm not. :-)

AmuseMe59

Nov 24, 2002, 7:11:49 PM11/24/02

I only wanted to give you the opportunity to answer for yourself, but
you wiggled out of answering.
If I were to venture a guess, I'd say a black female. You sure throw
some good hissy fits (more females tend to do that). However, others say you
are male. So...I must change my assessment: you are a gay black male.
LMFAO!

AmuseMe59

Nov 24, 2002, 7:14:50 PM11/24/02

He lusts after men? Ewwww. What he be doin' to prove he be black? LMFAO!

NKY101

Nov 24, 2002, 7:19:59 PM11/24/02
Does it matter? You've already got me all sized up, don't you?

I only wanted to give you the opportunity to answer for yourself, but
you wiggled out of answering.
If I were to venture a guess, I'd say a black female. You sure throw
some good hissy fits (more females tend to do that). However, others say you
are male. So...I must change my assessment: you are a gay black male.

LMFAO <amuseme>

LOL....damn you are good. his identity changes daily. just like his stories.
<g>

loves to laugh

Nov 24, 2002, 8:13:03 PM11/24/02

Two questions, are you male or female, and are you African American? I ask the
second question based upon what you've posted in the past.
(Amuseme)

Does it matter? You've already got me all sized up, don't you? <= BM
==============

She's like that. If her friends don't like you, then she follows them and she
won't like you. It's pathetic.

HAVE FUN ONLINE :))

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 1:25:20 AM11/25/02
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/24/2002 7:11 PM Eastern Standard Time

(Amuseme)

And you are yet another of NKY's fake screen names!

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 1:26:16 AM11/25/02
From: nky...@aol.comenforcer (NKY101)
Date: 11/24/2002 7:19 PM Eastern Standard Time

(Amuseme aka NKY aka Mirage aka Facade)

Don't you ever get tired of being stupid?

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 1:27:40 AM11/25/02
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/24/2002 7:14 PM Eastern Standard Time

(Amuseme aka NKY aka Mirage aka Facade aka Sexfiend)

You need help, NKY.

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 1:30:16 AM11/25/02
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/24/2002 3:41 PM Eastern Standard Time

Poor NKY. Another persona takes over his body.

Wafna05

Nov 25, 2002, 5:34:26 AM11/25/02

Have you noticed that what Bernie writes isn't necessarily a
glowing picture of you, BM? As far as writing about you, well, Bernie sure hit
the nail on the head many times, it seems, because on this board alone, I've
seen that you flip out for NO REASON. I've heard that Bernie is a very nice
person, so based upon what I've heard and seen here my money's on Bernie having
your number. I guess that's why you're flipping out AGAIN.
--Debbie

===
Actually, she's not a very nice person. She's an angry nasty person. So you
heard wrong.
I can see that you're hung up on BM ...
oh well, it's a typical problem for him.
He's familiar with stalkers.

Wafna05

Nov 25, 2002, 5:36:04 AM11/25/02

Have you noticed that what Bernie writes isn't necessarily a
glowing picture of you, BM? As far as writing about you, well, Bernie sure hit
the nail on the head many times, it seems, because on this board alone, I've
seen that you flip out for NO REASON. I've heard that Bernie is a very nice
person, so based upon what I've heard and seen here my money's on Bernie having
your number. I guess that's why you're flipping out AGAIN.
--Debbie

===

Your observation of BOTH is correct. Poor ol' bm/bm2/Im3, is such awierdo, he
makes Michael Jackson look sane.

==========

I see that you too, are still HUNG up on
BM!
How amazing!
Don't you have a life?

Wafna05

Nov 25, 2002, 5:37:40 AM11/25/02

Have you noticed that what Bernie writes isn't necessarily a
glowing picture of you, BM? As far as writing about you, well, Bernie sure hit
the nail on the head many times, it seems, because on this board alone, I've
seen that you flip out for NO REASON. I've heard that Bernie is a very nice
person, so based upon what I've heard and seen here my money's on Bernie having
your number. I guess that's why you're flipping out AGAIN.
--Debbie

Your observation of BOTH is correct. Poor ol' bm/bm2/Im3, is such awierdo, he
makes Michael Jackson look sane.

Now, THAT is scary! LOL!
--Debbie

No, what is scary is that YOU have appeared out of nowhere immediately siding
with a couple of bigots! LOL!

===
Nah..that's one of their 'friends'..who also has no life.
She's been around for awhile.

Wafna05

Nov 25, 2002, 5:38:43 AM11/25/02

=======
What difference does his race or gender make?
Why do you need to know?
This is a messageboard!

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 5:44:12 AM11/25/02

I only wanted to give you the opportunity to answer for yourself, but
you wiggled out of answering.
If I were to venture a guess, I'd say a black female. You sure throw
some good hissy fits (more females tend to do that). However, others say you
are male. So...I must change my assessment: you are a gay black male.
LMFAO!
(Amuseme)

And you are yet another of NKY's fake screen names!<bm/bm2/Im3>

Be careful. Your "stupod side" is coming out again. LOL

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 6:36:51 AM11/25/02
From: nky...@aol.comenforcer (NKY101)
Date: 11/25/2002 5:44 AM Eastern Standard Time

NKY

Just as YOUR "stupod side" comes out when you say I'm "bm/bm2/Im3" LOL

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 6:37:49 AM11/25/02
From: waf...@aol.com (Wafna05)
Date: 11/25/2002 5:38 AM Eastern Standard Time

(Waffles)

It makes a difference to someone who wants to make an ignorant comment.

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 6:42:41 AM11/25/02
From: nky...@aol.comenforcer (NKY101)
Date: 11/24/2002 9:48 AM Eastern Standard Time

NKY

You're so consumed with hatred. You're a bigot and a creep.

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 6:43:37 AM11/25/02
From: waf...@aol.com (Wafna05)
Date: 11/25/2002 5:34 AM Eastern Standard Time

(Waffles)

This is true. This person just came in out of the blue to attack me. How
endearing!

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 6:44:41 AM11/25/02
From: nky...@aol.comenforcer (NKY101)
Date: 11/24/2002 9:43 AM Eastern Standard Time

Now, THAT is scary! LOL!
--Debbie

No, what is scary is that YOU have appeared out of nowhere immediately siding
with a couple of bigots! LOL!

<bm/bm2/Im3>

Awwww...didn't she ask your permission to enter.....hehehe. She has learned
quicly of your ignorance.
(NKY)

No, she has come to join her "fwiends" in attacking the only black on the
board. I'm flattered.

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 6:45:48 AM11/25/02
From: waf...@aol.com (Wafna05)
Date: 11/25/2002 5:37 AM Eastern Standard Time

(Waffles)

Figures. They think about me 24/7. I rule Bouncy and his "fwiends!"

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 9:43:38 AM11/25/02
What difference does his race or gender make?
Why do you need to know?
This is a messageboard!
(Waffles)

It makes a difference to someone who wants to make an ignorant comment.

<bm/bm2/Im3>

It is good to see you finally see yourself as what you really are. That is
progress.<g>

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 9:47:07 AM11/25/02
Awwww...didn't she ask your permission to enter.....hehehe. She has learned
quicly of your ignorance.
(NKY)

No, she has come to join her "fwiends" in attacking the only black on the

board. I'm flattered.<bm/bm2/Im3>

We don't know if you are the only black on here. You are the only one that
screams that you are black. The more civilized ones just post as a regular
person. If you only knew. hehehe

Margo Channing

Nov 25, 2002, 12:20:08 PM11/25/02

"AmuseMe59" <amus...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Have you noticed that what Bernie writes isn't necessarily a
> glowing picture of you, BM? As far as writing about you, well, Bernie
sure hit
> the nail on the head many times, it seems, because on this board alone,
I've
> seen that you flip out for NO REASON. I've heard that Bernie is a very
nice
> person, so based upon what I've heard and seen here my money's on Bernie
having
> your number. I guess that's why you're flipping out AGAIN.
> --Debbie
>

> Thanks for your comments and insight, Debbie. If we could get a few more
> people posting on here, it would be really nice and there might even be
some
> more interesting topics than there have been of late.
> Bernie
> -for Jason 4/3/98
>
> I'm working on it, Bernie! Some people don't like the format of this
board,
> but I don't think it's bad at all. It's not as slow as some boards, so I
have
> no problem with it.
> (BTW, I've read many of your comments on the suicide issue and thought you
were
> right on.)
> --Debbie

Usenet sucks from AOHell. I use the Microsoft Outlook Newsreader - it makes
it MUCH easier - there are a lot of tools available to customize how you
read. For example, you can expand and contract the threads, and mark the
threads you want to read so they come up first.

The best thing about it, of course, is there are no netkop wannabe monitors
here.

Margo

Margo Channing

Nov 25, 2002, 1:02:47 PM11/25/02

"Bmrulesu" <bmru...@aol.com> wrote in message

How do you know you're the only black? Have you met everybody here in
person?

Margo

Margo Channing

Nov 25, 2002, 1:04:56 PM11/25/02

"Bmrulesu" <bmru...@aol.com> wrote in message

Oh good grief. Debbie has been around for years - she is not any of those
people.

Margo

Margo Channing

Nov 25, 2002, 1:06:19 PM11/25/02

"Bmrulesu" <bmru...@aol.com> wrote in message

HAAA - Debbie is a Buzzie - some of us have known her a long time.

Margo

Margo Channing

Nov 25, 2002, 1:10:24 PM11/25/02

"Bmrulesu" <bmru...@aol.com> wrote in message

No, she's been posting here for quite some time - but you only see what you
want to see.

Margo

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 1:27:01 PM11/25/02
> (Amuseme aka NKY aka Mirage aka Facade aka Sexfiend)
>
> You need help, NKY.

Oh good grief. Debbie has been around for years - she is not any of those
people.

Margo

Hell, Margo, any new name that pops up he automatically accuses me. <g> He is
the most paranoid person I have ever seen. Have you noticed that the bm2 name
has not been back for a few days, since he was exposed as bm? He's a hoot, huh?
BTW, I like your style. :)

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 1:29:08 PM11/25/02
So...I must change my assessment: you are a gay black male.
> LMFAO!
> (Amuseme)
>
> And you are yet another of NKY's fake screen names!

HAAA - Debbie is a Buzzie - some of us have known her a long time.

Margo

Hehehehe....Now you have done it. You have accused him of being wrong. You will
be headed to the "filter" bin.:::snicker:::

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 1:32:04 PM11/25/02
> This is true. This person just came in out of the blue to attack me. How
> endearing!

No, she's been posting here for quite some time - but you only see what you
want to see.

Margo

Awww...it just gives him another reason to whine....BOO HOO

Margo Channing

Nov 25, 2002, 1:47:45 PM11/25/02

"NKY101" <nky...@aol.comenforcer> wrote in message

Thanks. I put both the names on my buddy list to see if they ever came on
at the same time - that would disprove that he was cloning himself, but I'm
not signed on to AOL enough to get any results. Plus, if the BM2 name has
stopped posting now that the issue has been raised . . . .

Personally I feel that the motivation for someone to pretend to be him and
keep people pissed off is more likely than BM to post from two names - but
who knows for sure.

Margo

Margo Channing

Nov 25, 2002, 1:48:53 PM11/25/02

"NKY101" <nky...@aol.comenforcer> wrote in message

Oh I WAS in there. But then somehow I unfiltered myself, so now I am back
in again LOL

Margo

AmuseMe59

Nov 25, 2002, 4:21:22 PM11/25/02

Margo

Yep, I figured I'd let someone else give him a clue. Thanks, Margo. I've read
most of his rants, and they are just that: rants.
--Debbie

AmuseMe59

Nov 25, 2002, 4:25:36 PM11/25/02

I took over Nky's body? Does he know it? LMAO! He might feel a little
uncomfortable when I put on my dress. BWWHHAAA! --Debbie

AmuseMe59

Nov 25, 2002, 4:30:54 PM11/25/02

Two questions, are you male or female, and are you African American? I ask the
second question based upon what you've posted in the past.
(Amuseme)

Does it matter? You've already got me all sized up, don't you? <= BM
==============

She's like that. If her friends don't like you, then she follows them and she
won't like you. It's pathetic.

HAVE FUN ONLINE :))

Stuff it, CuntWebster. None of my friends know this fucknut from
a hole in the wall. I read his rants and whines and came to my own conclusion.
I've also concluded that you are a troll suckass. How's that's for accurate?
Wait...lemme ask one of the real trolls. LMAO!
--Debbie

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 5:06:48 PM11/25/02
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/25/2002 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

HAVE FUN ONLINE :))

Oh please! You came to your own conclusions based on your friends' opinions.
You don't have your own mind. You and your friends must put your big skulls
together in order to muster up a piece of a thought.
Attacking Dro for telling the truth is pretty much what your friends are good
for anyway. One thing I can say about Dro is that she has her own mind and
doesn't rely on others to do her thinking.
Now, go and ask Bouncy what you should say next.... ok?

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 5:09:28 PM11/25/02
From: nky...@aol.comenforcer (NKY101)
Date: 11/25/2002 1:32 PM Eastern Standard Time

Margo

NKY

It's someone that you begged to help you in your attacks against me. You can't
do it alone. We've all seen that. You MUST have help. Pitiful.

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 5:10:01 PM11/25/02
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/25/2002 4:21 PM Eastern Standard Time

Margo

Oh, shut up.

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 5:13:11 PM11/25/02
From: nky...@aol.comenforcer (NKY101)
Date: 11/25/2002 1:27 PM Eastern Standard Time

Margo

(Bouncy licking butthole)

You're disgusting! The bm2 name was YOU! Heck, you are the paranoid one! I'm
bm2, bm AND Im3 in YOUR opinion! ROFLMAO!! You big dummy.

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 5:15:30 PM11/25/02
From: nky...@aol.comenforcer (NKY101)
Date: 11/25/2002 1:29 PM Eastern Standard Time

Margo

(NKY, dumber than ever)

Try and keep up, stupid. Margo was filtered a long time ago. BTW, after I
finish being amused by your stupidity, you'll be dropped back in the garbage
can with your "fwiends" Margo and Bernie. Oh, and I'll add Debbie the 400
pounder so you'll have something to snack on..... LOL!!

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 5:16:34 PM11/25/02
From: nky...@aol.comenforcer (NKY101)
Date: 11/25/2002 9:43 AM Eastern Standard Time

NKY

Well, there's the ignorant comment.

Margo Channing

Nov 25, 2002, 5:28:42 PM11/25/02

"AmuseMe59" <amus...@aol.com> wrote in message

LOL

Margo

Margo Channing

Nov 25, 2002, 5:29:27 PM11/25/02

"AmuseMe59" <amus...@aol.com> wrote in message

I came to the same conclusion. That makes us racists, of course (eyeroll)

Margo

Margo Channing

Nov 25, 2002, 5:41:57 PM11/25/02

"Bmrulesu" <bmru...@aol.com> wrote in message

Yup - the filter "colander" at work.

Margo

AmuseMe59

Nov 25, 2002, 6:52:02 PM11/25/02

Margo

Wrong, genius. I didn't know Nky until we started talking HERE. However, I do
find him quite humorous as well as accurate.
--Debbie

AmuseMe59

Nov 25, 2002, 6:57:47 PM11/25/02

Margo

Oh, shut up.

You must have gotten up on the wrong side of the cage this morning.
--Debbie

Let the games begin

Nov 25, 2002, 6:57:26 PM11/25/02
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/25/02 4:21 PM Eastern Standard Time

Margo

He has a hard time comprehending that people do form their own opinions of him
based on how he presents himself.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Let the games begin

Nov 25, 2002, 6:58:46 PM11/25/02
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/25/02 4:25 PM Eastern Standard Time

BM is obsessed with NKY and sees him everywhere!
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

AmuseMe59

Nov 25, 2002, 7:00:22 PM11/25/02

Margo

Admit it! You've called me a cracker behind my back. LMAO!
--Debbie

Let the games begin

Nov 25, 2002, 7:02:15 PM11/25/02
From: bmru...@aol.com (Bmrulesu)
Date: 11/25/02 5:13 PM Eastern Standard Time

Margo

(BM)

Gawd, I could see you swishing as you wrote that!
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

AmuseMe59

Nov 25, 2002, 7:05:29 PM11/25/02

Two questions, are you male or female, and are you African American? I ask the
second question based upon what you've posted in the past.
(Amuseme)

Does it matter? You've already got me all sized up, don't you? <bm/bm2/Im3>

LOL....he claims to be male, however he lusts after every male on the board. He
claims to be black, but I have never encountered a black person that was so
screwed up. He seems to be trying too hard to prove that he is black. And he
has lied so many times on these boards, that we doubt everything he says.

He lusts after men? Ewwww. What he be doin' to prove he be black? LMFAO!

(Amuseme aka NKY aka Mirage aka Facade aka Sexfiend)

You need help, NKY.

You make me believe in reincarnation. Nobody can be as stupid as you in one
lifetime.
--Debbie

Let the games begin

Nov 25, 2002, 7:05:33 PM11/25/02
From: bmru...@aol.com (Bmrulesu)
Date: 11/25/02 5:15 PM Eastern Standard Time

Margo

(BM)

You're so absurd it's impossible not to laugh at you!
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

AmuseMe59

Nov 25, 2002, 7:10:34 PM11/25/02

Margo

I see that.
--Debbie

Let the games begin

Nov 25, 2002, 7:11:34 PM11/25/02
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/25/02 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

Margo

Would that be a saltine or ritz?
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Let the games begin

Nov 25, 2002, 7:12:21 PM11/25/02
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/25/02 7:05 PM Eastern Standard Time

You need help, NKY.

LMAO!!! Yes, it's quite apparent he's practiced it to perfection!
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 7:14:59 PM11/25/02

Stuff it, CuntWebster. None of my friends know this fucknut from
a hole in the wall. I read his rants and whines and came to my own conclusion.
I've also concluded that you are a troll suckass. How's that's for accurate?
Wait...lemme ask one of the real trolls. LMAO!
--Debbie

Oh please! You came to your own conclusions based on your friends' opinions.
You don't have your own mind. You and your friends must put your big skulls
together in order to muster up a piece of a thought.
Attacking Dro for telling the truth is pretty much what your friends are good
for anyway. One thing I can say about Dro is that she has her own mind and
doesn't rely on others to do her thinking.

Now, go and ask Bouncy what you should say next.... ok? <bm-aka the winer>

LOL.....Hey, cry baby, You are the one that had to rely on annie, before you
two were exposed for the phonies you are, and you had to leave with her,
because you needed her to tell YOU what to say. You were gone for over a week
until you sucked up to wafflecunt and now SHE tells you what to say. Now, the
other thing is....these new posters DO have a mind of their own, and it burns
your ass that they figured you out so quick. HAHAHAHA!!! Having a bad day, huh?

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 7:21:10 PM11/25/02
> This is true. This person just came in out of the blue to attack me. How
> endearing!

No, she's been posting here for quite some time - but you only see what you
want to see.

Margo

Awww...it just gives him another reason to whine....BOO HOO
NKY

It's someone that you begged to help you in your attacks against me. You can't

do it alone. We've all seen that. You MUST have help. Pitiful.<bm/bm2>

LOL.....same old bull shit from the same old bull shitter. I have been in your
face for many months. Ever since you started your name calling. Maybe up until
now you scared others off with your bad ass black routine, but it didn't work
with me and some others on herem and you have tried lying, name calling, etc,
and still you are whining about being picked on. Think about this, pal...you
are your own worst enemy.

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 7:24:01 PM11/25/02
t's someone that you begged to help you in your attacks against me. You can't
do it alone. We've all seen that. You MUST have help. Pitiful.

Wrong, genius. I didn't know Nky until we started talking HERE. However, I do
find him quite humorous as well as accurate.
--Debbie

LOL...... Now you've done it. It is rant time. hehehe

AmuseMe59

Nov 25, 2002, 7:26:16 PM11/25/02

Margo

If so many here are racist, it MUST be a saltine. It's whiter. LOL!
--Debbie

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 7:27:01 PM11/25/02
> This is true. This person just came in out of the blue to attack me. How
> endearing!

No, she's been posting here for quite some time - but you only see what you
want to see.

Margo

Yep, I figured I'd let someone else give him a clue. Thanks, Margo. I've read
most of his rants, and they are just that: rants.
--Debbie

Oh, shut up. <bm/bm2>

LOL.....SHUT UP?? SHUT UP?? Is that all you got, tough guy?? ROFLMAO!!!! This
the third time a woman has kicked your ass....First, Cher. then Laurie, Now
Debbie. This is what I call a TOTAL MELTDOWN!!!! You go girls!!!!

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 7:32:25 PM11/25/02
Hell, Margo, any new name that pops up he automatically accuses me. <g> He is
the most paranoid person I have ever seen. Have you noticed that the bm2 name
has not been back for a few days, since he was exposed as bm? He's a hoot, huh?
BTW, I like your style. :)
(Bouncy licking butthole)

You're disgusting! The bm2 name was YOU! Heck, you are the paranoid one! I'm
bm2, bm AND Im3 in YOUR opinion! ROFLMAO!! You big dummy.
(BM)

Gawd, I could see you swishing as you wrote that!
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

LOL....WOW, who is he trying to impress? Using limp wristed, wimpy phrases
like; SHUT UP. BUTT HOLE, ETC. You know I think his jealousy is showing, sinc
he has been lusting after me for months. hehehe

AmuseMe59

Nov 25, 2002, 7:34:18 PM11/25/02

Does it matter? You've already got me all sized up, don't you?

I only wanted to give you the opportunity to answer for yourself, but
you wiggled out of answering.
If I were to venture a guess, I'd say a black female. You sure throw
some good hissy fits (more females tend to do that). However, others say you
are male. So...I must change my assessment: you are a gay black male.
LMFAO <amuseme>

LOL....damn you are good. his identity changes daily. just like his stories.
<g>

Did you notice on this thread alone, he states he's NOT black, then states he
IS black? I guess given the particular day, we might find him donning a thong
OR a jockstrap. LMAO!
--Debbie

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 7:36:34 PM11/25/02
Hehehehe....Now you have done it. You have accused him of being wrong. You will
be headed to the "filter" bin.:::snicker:::
(NKY, dumber than ever)

Try and keep up, stupid. Margo was filtered a long time ago. BTW, after I
finish being amused by your stupidity, you'll be dropped back in the garbage
can with your "fwiends" Margo and Bernie. Oh, and I'll add Debbie the 400

pounder so you'll have something to snack on..... LOL!! <bm/bm2-the "BUTTHOLE"
FILTERER> :::snicker:::

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! This is what bm/bm2 refers to as a major MELTDOWN!!! Are you
really this slow, bm? Every one here knows you obviously don't know how to
filter, since you respond to all the posts. Got it yet, Dufus???

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 7:44:51 PM11/25/02
> So...I must change my assessment: you are a gay black male.
> > LMFAO!
> > (Amuseme)
> >
> > And you are yet another of NKY's fake screen names!
>

> HAAA - Debbie is a Buzzie - some of us have known her a long time.
>
> Margo
>

> Hehehehe....Now you have done it. You have accused him of being wrong. You
will
> be headed to the "filter" bin.:::snicker:::
> (NKY, dumber than ever)
>
> Try and keep up, stupid. Margo was filtered a long time ago. BTW, after
> finish being amused by your stupidity, you'll be dropped back in the
garbage
> can with your "fwiends" Margo and Bernie. Oh, and I'll add Debbie the 400
> pounder so you'll have something to snack on..... LOL!!

Yup - the filter "colander" at work.

Margo

LOL....Well, no offense to the lovely ladies on this board,...I know this will
coma as a surprise to some of you on here, but what I am about to say will not
be considered to be politically correct. <g> After reading Bm/bm2's posts this
evening, I have concluded he is a black, gay/bi-sexual, male, BLONDE. hehehe

AmuseMe59

Nov 25, 2002, 8:05:54 PM11/25/02

So...I must change my assessment: you are a gay black male.
> LMFAO!
> (Amuseme)
>
> And you are yet another of NKY's fake screen names!

HAAA - Debbie is a Buzzie - some of us have known her a long time.

Margo

Hehehehe....Now you have done it. You have accused him of being wrong. You will
be headed to the "filter" bin.:::snicker:::
(NKY, dumber than ever)

Try and keep up, stupid. Margo was filtered a long time ago. BTW, after I
finish being amused by your stupidity, you'll be dropped back in the garbage
can with your "fwiends" Margo and Bernie. Oh, and I'll add Debbie the 400
pounder so you'll have something to snack on..... LOL!!

<PinchALoafBM>

We all spring from apes, but you didn't spring far enough.
--Debbie

AmuseMe59

Nov 25, 2002, 8:09:17 PM11/25/02

From: waf...@aol.com (Wafna05)
Date: 11/25/2002 5:37 AM Eastern Standard Time

[...]

I have no clue who Bouncy is. Damn, if I had a penny for every intelligent
thing you say, I'd be dirt fucking poor.
--Debbie

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 8:12:32 PM11/25/02

We all spring from apes, but you didn't spring far enough.
--Debbie

ROFLMAO!!!!! Whew....show no mercy. <g>

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 8:14:44 PM11/25/02
Figures. They think about me 24/7. I rule Bouncy and his "fwiends!"

I have no clue who Bouncy is. Damn, if I had a penny for every intelligent
thing you say, I'd be dirt fucking poor.
--Debbie

LOL....damn...remind me to NEVER piss you off. hehehe

AmuseMe59

Nov 25, 2002, 8:18:43 PM11/25/02

:::tapping foot and waiting for the show to continue:::
This ought to be good!!! LOL!
--Debbie

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 8:26:41 PM11/25/02
LOL...... Now you've done it. It is rant time. hehehe

:::tapping foot and waiting for the show to continue:::
This ought to be good!!! LOL!
--Debbie

Nah...he's nver good....kinda pathetic really. But amusing. More like "dark"
humor....oops.

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 8:28:53 PM11/25/02
From: nky...@aol.comenforcer (NKY101)
Date: 11/25/2002 7:44 PM Eastern Standard Time

Margo

NKY

This may "coma" as a surprise to YOU, but nobody really cares what you think.
You're nothing but a bigot with bigot friends.

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 8:30:58 PM11/25/02
From: nky...@aol.comenforcer (NKY101)
Date: 11/25/2002 7:32 PM Eastern Standard Time

NKY

Ever since Ventslut dropped you as his love muffin, you've been fantasizing
that I lust after you. You are a perverted sicko!

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 8:32:04 PM11/25/02
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/25/2002 7:26 PM Eastern Standard Time

Margo

Not so many. Just Bouncy and his hood wearing "fwiends"

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 8:33:38 PM11/25/02
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/25/2002 7:10 PM Eastern Standard Time

Margo

I see that.
--Debbie

I've formed my own opinion of Bernie, too... based on how she presents herself!
She's a hypocrite.
And you, Debbie.... are a mindless cunt.

AmuseMe59

Nov 25, 2002, 8:35:06 PM11/25/02

Margo

If his IQ were two points higher he'd be a rock. Damn.
--Debbie

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 8:36:20 PM11/25/02
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/25/2002 7:34 PM Eastern Standard Time

Yeah, and you can sniff it, Fatso.

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 8:39:44 PM11/25/02
From: amus...@aol.com (AmuseMe59)
Date: 11/25/2002 6:57 PM Eastern Standard Time

> Have you noticed that what Bernie writes isn't necessarily a
> glowing picture of you, BM? As far as writing about you, well, Bernie
sure hit
> the nail on the head many times, it seems, because on this board alone,
I've
> seen that you flip out for NO REASON. I've heard that Bernie is a very
nice
> person, so based upon what I've heard and seen here my money's on Bernie
having
> your number. I guess that's why you're flipping out AGAIN.
> --Debbie
>
> ===
> Actually, she's not a very nice person. She's an angry nasty person. So
you
> heard wrong.
> I can see that you're hung up on BM ...
> oh well, it's a typical problem for him.
> He's familiar with stalkers.
> (Waffles)
>

> This is true. This person just came in out of the blue to attack me. How
> endearing!

No, she's been posting here for quite some time - but you only see what you
want to see.

Margo

Yep, I figured I'd let someone else give him a clue. Thanks, Margo. I've read

most of his rants, and they are just that: rants.
--Debbie

Oh, shut up.

You must have gotten up on the wrong side of the cage this morning.
--Debbie

I did. The side with you peeping out.

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 8:39:25 PM11/25/02

LOL....Well, no offense to the lovely ladies on this board,...I know this will
coma as a surprise to some of you on here, but what I am about to say will not
be considered to be politically correct. <g> After reading Bm/bm2's posts this
evening, I have concluded he is a black, gay/bi-sexual, male, BLONDE. hehehe

NKY

This may "coma" as a surprise to YOU, but nobody really cares what you think.

You're nothing but a bigot with bigot friends.<bm/bm2>

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 8:41:45 PM11/25/02

LOL....Well, no offense to the lovely ladies on this board,...I know this will
coma as a surprise to some of you on here, but what I am about to say will not
be considered to be politically correct. <g> After reading Bm/bm2's posts this
evening, I have concluded he is a black, gay/bi-sexual, male, BLONDE. hehehe

NKY

This may "coma" as a surprise to YOU, but nobody really cares what you think.

You're nothing but a bigot with bigot friends.<bm/bm2>

LOL sorry about the blank post...i got a phone call and hit send......anyway,
the post above is just one way when you know you have gotten the best of ol'
bm/bm2. he has no credible response., so he criticizes the grammar...what's up
wif dat???

Bmrulesu

Nov 25, 2002, 8:43:45 PM11/25/02
From: nky...@aol.comenforcer (NKY101)
Date: 11/25/2002 7:27 PM Eastern Standard Time

Margo

Oh, shut up. <bm/bm2>

NKY

YOU are a wimp. You hide behind women because you're too afraid to bring your
big balls out in the open! LMAO!! You pulled Bernie out of the barn, but the
big cow couldn't do anything for you. You hid behind Bard until she proved
that she was too intelligent to engage in your kind of silliness.
You tried to hide behind Cher and Laurie, but both of them are too smart to be
used by you. They prefer for you to try and be a man.
Now, you go and get this big slob named Debbie. ROFLMAO!!! I bet she's bigger
than a walrus.

Let the games begin

Nov 25, 2002, 8:44:03 PM11/25/02
From: bmru...@aol.com (Bmrulesu)
Date: 11/25/02 8:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

that I lust after you. You are a perverted sicko! (BM)

Hardly a need to fantasize when you do it so publicly.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Let the games begin

Nov 25, 2002, 8:45:13 PM11/25/02

Margo

I see that.
--Debbie

(BM)

Awwwwwwwwwww, just because we think you're an asshole.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

NKY101

Nov 25, 2002, 8:46:37 PM11/25/02
If so many here are racist, it MUST be a saltine. It's whiter. LOL!
--Debbie

Not so many. Just Bouncy and his hood wearing "fwiends"<bm/bm2>

As it has been said on here many times, bm, the person that cries racist the
most is the true racist. And the only one on here that whines constantly about
racists, is you. Hell, you have used it so many times, coming from you it is a
badge of honor. You keep forgetting: IT IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE CALLED, BUT WHAT
YOU ANSWER TO. And you have answered to almost every name that has been thrown
at you. Go figure.

It is loading more messages.